Scroll To See More Images
Zara is the place we turn when we need to stock up on fashion-forward duds without breaking the bank. The store consistently delights our closets (and our wallets)—and keeps us feeling like staying on-trend isn’t a task reserved exclusively for high-rollers. Lucky for us, the store has stocked up on tons of spring/summer clothes that have us ready for winter to end. That’s right, Zara’s spring 2019 collection is officially here—and unsurprisingly, we want all of it.
Whereas other stores have already entered full summer mode (looking at you, Urban Outfitters), Zara’s toeing the line between transitioning seasons. Its spring 2019 collection feels fit for the calendar’s warmer months, but many of its pieces would work just as well in winter temperatures (a genuine act of kindness, considering the cold weather that’s descended upon us all in recent week). So if your go-to winter bootie, winter sweater, winter coat rotation is feeling a little stale, you can freshen it up with a few new pieces—and pieces you’ll be able to wear for months to come, at that.
True to form, Zara’s spring 2019 collection is incredibly on trend, with snakeskin prints, neon colors, shell details and tie-dye textiles pervading it. Berets are still on the sartorial menu—and sleek vests are, too. And yes, if your heart is still set on 2018’s favorite clear material, lucite, you can still get your fill of that, too.
So give your winter wardrobe the refresh it needs (while allowing your soul to pretend, just for a moment, that spring is coming soon)—deals on seriously trendy, seriously Instagrammable clothes await.
1. Striped Belted Blouse, $39.90 at Zara
2. Seam Detail Dress, $29.90 at Zara
A sweater dress fit for spring.
3. Shell Mules, $89.90 at Zara
Two of 2018’s favorite spring/summer trends have been united in a single piece.
4. Crochet Dress, $69.90 at Zara
Honestly, excuse me while I live in this adorable little thing.
5. Wooden Clasp Crossbody Bag, $39.90 at Zara
Isn’t it about time you restocked your spring/summer crossbody collection?
6. Short Patchwork Print Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Throw this on with tights today. Wear it sans tights after the spring equinox hits.
7. Multicolored Cardigan, $29.90 at Zara
Because on spring’s breeziest days (or nights), you deserve a cardigan that’s absolutely delightful.
8. Mini Shell Handbag, $59.90 at Zara
The enduring shell trend has made its way into handbags, too.
9. Printed Tunic, $89.90 at Zara
Vibrant enough to put a smile on your face, and formal enough for the office—need I say more?
10. Wide-Heeled Woven Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
The perfect comfy-cute shoe for summer nights.
11. Tie-Dye Blouse, $89 at Zara
Tie-dye is coming in hot this spring, and Zara has stocked their shelves accordingly.
12. Block Color Slip Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Your favorite early aughts slip dress just got a seriously 2019 makeover.
13. Wood Crossbody Bag, $69.90 at Zara
Isn’t it about time you restocked your spring crossbody collection?
14. Feather Look Jacket, $39.90 at Zara
Because spring can get a little chilly—and when it does, you’ll be glad you have this fluffy lavender piece on hand to stay cozy.
15. Sequin Dress, $69.90 at Zara
Sequin dresses aren’t exclusively reserved for New Year’s Eve.
16. Shopper Bag with Multicolored Beads, $49.90 at Zara
Beaded bags were huge in 2018, and if Zara’s offerings are any indication, they’ll be huge in 2019, too.
17. Crocheted Dress, $39.90 at Zara
Crochet is one of 2019’s trendiest textiles, and Zara has tons of woven options for you to choose from.
18. Voluminous Sleeve Blouse, $69.90 at Zara
Fans of 2018’s puff-sleeve trend will be delighted to learn the silhouette is still going strong in 2019.
19. Halterneck Dress, $39.90 at Zara
Couldn’t your spring/summer wardrobe use a few more metallic pieces?
20. Beaded Hoop Earrings, $17.90 at Zara
Turquoise jewelry is a no-fail addition to any warm-weather ensemble.
21. Banana Print Shorts, $39.90 at Zara
These spirited shorts feel a little more ASOS than Zara, but we’re not mad to see them on offer.
22. Tie-Dye Sweatshirt, $39.90 at Zara
More tie-dye, because seriously, the trend is happening.
23. Colorful Crocheted Dress, $89.90 at Zara
Undoubtedly the most colorful way to get your crochet on this season.
24. Animal Print Leather Mules, $59.90 at Zara
Cow spots are the new black—or at least, the new cheetah print.
25. Asymmetrical Printed Top, $39.90 at Zara
Would never think to style a flowy top like so, but we’re kind of obsessed with the juxtaposition.
26. Oversized Corduroy Shirt, $49.90 at Zara
Shirt-jackets will keep you warm on breezy spring days—without making you feel like winter’s made an uninvited return.
27. Denim Jumpsuit, $89.90 at Zara
Quite possibly the coolest iteration of the utility jumpsuit trend we’ve seen so far.
28. Animal Print Clutch, $29.90 at Zara
Snakeskin started trending in late 2018, and it’s still trickling into your favorite retailers—stock up.
29. Plaid Tweed Blouse, $89.90 at Zara
Vests are totally on the sartorial menu for spring/summer 2019, and this trendy mini dress rendition offers a super accessible way in.
30. Poplin Top, $29.90 at Zara
Because it’s pretty hard to argue with a lime-green, puffy-sleeve crop top for spring.
31. Tortoiseshell Wide-Heeled Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
Two words: Tortoiseshell. Shoes.
32. Poplin Dress with Balloon Sleeves, $49.90 at Zara
Consider swapping your LBD for an LWD this spring—or just stock up on both.
33. Sequinned Mesh Sweater, $39.90 at Zara
Transparent tops are here to make your life easier and chicer once it gets seriously hot out.
34. Tie-Dye Skirt, $39.90 at Zara
This matching set feels a little more marble than tie-dye, but hey—we’ll take it.
35. Beaded Mini Shopper, $29.90 at Zara
A tiny take on the beaded shopper trend, in case you can’t get behind carrying around a massive, bead-covered tote.
36. Mesh Skirt, $39.90 at Zara
Something about fringed hemlines always gets us in the mood for spring.
37. Open-Knit Sweater, $29.90 at Zara
A sweater that’s lightweight enough to earn a spot in your spring rotation.
38. Ruffled Tie-Dye Skirt, $69.90 at Zara
An understated take on tie-dye—and one that looks seriously comfy, at that.
39. Leather Mules with Geometric Wood-Look Heels, $79.90 at Zara
Kitten heels are officially in their coolest iteration yet.
40. Long Vest with Vents, $89.90 at Zara
The spring-friendly version of a power suit.
41. Fluorescent Bike Shorts, $25.90 at Zara
Bike shorts are still very much going strong in 2019. So if you didn’t hop on the bandwagon in time last year, maybe now’s your moment.
42. Straw Crossbody Bag with Seashells, $69.90 at Zara
The seashell jewelry trend has officially made its way to handbags. (And we’re psyched about it.)
43. Striped Knit Dress, $49.90 at Zara
A mini worthy of a spot in your spring/summer night-out wardrobe.
44. Metallic Thread Cropped Top, $39.90 at Zara
Everything about this crop top screams spring. (And it’s sparkly!)
45. High Heel Mules with Methacrylate, $49.90 at Zara
Snakeskin mules with clear heels—can you imagine anything more 2019 than this?
46. Pleated Floral Print Dress, $69.90 at Zara
Florals for spring might not be groundbreaking, but they’re still pretty damn cute.
47. Tie-Dye Printed Scarf, $29.90 at Zara
Tie-dye accessories offer a low-key way into the trend—you know, if you don’t want to go full DIY with your look.
48. Buttoned High-Waisted Pants, $49.90 at Zara
Because chic pants are the move come spring.
49. Textured Weave Dress, $89.90 at Zara
Told you crochet was on the menu. And this dress is just waiting to be combined with all your favorite statement jewelry.
50. Striped Blazer, $89.90 at Zara
A super spring-friendly take on the classic grandpa blazer.
51. Natural Colored Woven Flat Sandals, $49.90 at Zara
Slides so cute you might just become a slide person.
52. Jumpsuit with Belt, $69.90 at Zara
Believe it or not—those are pants.
53. Ombre Skirt, $29.90 at Zara
Because dip-dye is still the most accessible version of the tie-dye movement.
54. Long Printed Coat, $119 at Zara
Because if you’re going to wear a coat in the spring, it better be bohemian AF.
55. Sweatshirt with Lapel Collar, $25.90 at Zara
Equal parts comfy streetwear and polished back-to-school style. An odd combination, but when it looks this good, who’s complaining?
56. Knit Vest, $49.90 at Zara
We weren’t lying when we said vests were trending.
57. Fluorescent Animal Print Crossbody Bag, $29.90 at Zara
58. Mock Neck T-Shirt, $12.90 at Zara
More tie-dye. Because in 2019, there’s no such thing as too much.
59. Basic Wool Beret, $19.90 at Zara
Oh yeah, berets aren’t going anywhere.
60. Floral Printed Top, $39.90 at Zara
More polished streetwear—and our comfy-cute hearts are loving it.
61. Frayed Edge Seashell Mules, $59.90 at Zara
2018’s favorite shoe just got brought into 2019—with the help of some oh-so trendy shell embellishments.
62. Washed Oversized Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Denim sweatshirt dresses with tie-front waists sound like an absolute trainwreck, but this Zara piece proves they’re far from it.
63. Tie-Dye Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Catch us living in this come spring.
64. Limited Edition Sequin Plaid Dress, $199 at Zara
BRB, stocking up on all the technicolor plaid we can get.
65. Snakeskin Print Belt, $29.90 at Zara
Because snakeskin has gone from infiltrating our closets to infiltrating our accessories.
66. Short Striped Shirt, $39.90 at Zara
I mean, when aren’t we in the mood to buy a button-down?
67. Fluorescent Vinyl Bag, $29.90 at Zara
This bag is a two-in-one—for the price of one.
68. Faux Leather Leggings, $29.90 at Zara
Leather-look leggings are a no-fail addition to any wardrobe.
69. Belted Oversized Blazer, $89.90 at Zara
Because power suits are trending. And yours would look cooler with a neon (seat)belt.
70. Floral Print Dress, $49.90 at Zara
A distinctly spring dress that plays well with even the most wintry of accessories. In other words, the MVP of your season-to-season transition wardrobe.
71. Fringed T-Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
This fuzzy textile promises to pervade 2019, and we’re so here for it.
72. Sparkly Semi-Sheer Top, $39.90 at Zara
This transparent top somehow feels office-appropriate—even though we’re pretty sure it’s not. (Well, we don’t know your life.)
73. Faux Leather Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Leather minis are always a good idea. Always.
74. Earrings with Shells, $17.90 at Zara
A subtler way to rock the trendy shell thing.
75. Front Text Print Sweatshirt, $29.90 at Zara
Logomania without actually being logomania.
76. Sequin Pencil Skirt, $49.90 at Zara
Neon sequin animal prints—let’s go.
77. Fluorescent Menswear Coat, $199 at Zara
Because your trench deserves a vibrant upgrade, don’t ya think?
78. High-Heeled Vinyl Sandals, $69.90 at Zara
The fast-fashion equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper.
79. Faux Suede Colorblock Dress, $39.90 at Zara
Simultaneously mod and contemporary—we’ll take 10.
80. Vest with Pockets, $89.90 at Zara
More vests, please!
81. Animal Print Crossbody Bag, $29.90 at Zara
Haven’t settled on a spring crossbody just yet? This one’s a pretty good candidate.
82. Pleated Dress, $119 at Zara
The perfect dress for your next job interview.
83. Frayed Seashell Slides, $59.90 at Zara
Bring! On! The! Shells!
84. Fluorescent Menswear Coat, $199 at Zara
We’re becoming increasingly convinced of the value of the neon trench coat.
85. Semi-Sheer Textured Sweater, $29.90 at Zara
Orange fishnet is officially the textile we didn’t know we needed.
86. Contrasting Ring Earrings, $19.90 at Zara
The more statement earrings, the better—right?
87. Plaid Coat, $129 at Zara
We’ll take a final technicolor plaid coat for the road—thanks.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in January 2019.