Scroll To See More Images
Zara is the place we turn when we need to stock up on fashion-forward duds without breaking the bank. The store consistently delights our closets (and our wallets)—and keeps us feeling like staying on-trend isn’t a task reserved exclusively for high-rollers. Lucky for us, the store has stocked up on tons of spring/summer clothes that have us ready for winter to end. That’s right, Zara’s spring 2019 collection is officially here—and unsurprisingly, we want all of it.
Whereas other stores have already entered full summer mode (looking at you, Urban Outfitters), Zara’s toeing the line between transitioning seasons. Its spring 2019 collection feels fit for the calendar’s warmer months, but many of its pieces would work just as well in winter temperatures (a genuine act of kindness, considering the cold weather that’s descended upon us all in recent weeks). So if your go-to winter bootie, winter sweater, winter coat rotation is feeling a little stale, you can freshen it up with a few new pieces—and pieces you’ll be able to wear for months to come, at that.
True to form, Zara’s spring 2019 collection is incredibly on trend, with snakeskin prints, neon colors, shell details and tie-dye textiles pervading it. Berets are still on the sartorial menu—and sleek vests are, too. And yes, if your heart is still set on 2018’s favorite clear material, lucite, you can still get your fill of that, too.
So give your winter wardrobe the refresh it needs (while allowing your soul to pretend, just for a moment, that spring is coming soon)—deals on seriously trendy, seriously Instagrammable clothes await.
1. Tie-Dye Printed Dress, $89.90 at Zara
We cannot—cannot—get enough tie-dye this spring.
2. Belted Jacket, $69.90 at Zara
An out-of-the-box denim jacket? We’ll take 20.
3. Dress with Front Print, $29.90 at Zara
A T-shirt dress that’s anything but average.
4. Bead and Stone Necklace, $29.90 at Zara
Zara has all kinds of bohemian jewelry on offer right now—just in time for your next vacation.
5. Floral Print Blazer, $69.90 at Zara
Power suits promise to be huge this spring, and this set proves they’re as full of personality as it season itself.
6. Limited Edition Zara Studio Embroidered Dress, $169 at Zara
BRB, buying every maxi dress Zara has on offer right now.
7. Woven Slingback Flats, $129 at Zara
A go-to flat that’ll make you feel like you’re on vacation at all times.
8. Slip Dress, $49.90 at Zara
The perfect spring date night look.
9. Belted Coat, $129 at Zara
A coat that doesn’t feel too wintry.
10. Iridescent Scale Earrings, $19.90 at Zara
Earrings that might just transform you into a mermaid.
11. Limited Edition Zara Studio Embroidered Dress, $169 at Zara
Excuse us while we wear this everywhere this season.
12. Fringe Dress, $119 at Zara
Because closets are more fun when they’re filled with sparkly, fringe-covered pieces.
13. Wood Bead Belt Bag, $39.90 at Zara
Your favorite fanny pack got a seriously earthy upgrade.
14. Flowy Trench Coat with Pockets, $129 at Zara
A longline coat designed for spring.
15. Button Oversized Shirtdress, $29.90 at Zara
You new favorite office dress.
16. Limited Edition Beaded Ring Pack, $25.90 at Zara
Show-stopping whether worn together or apart.
17. Printed Halter Top, $19.90 at Zara
A top that can take you from brunch to bars—and back.
18. Limited Edition Zara Studio Embroidered Dress, $169 at Zara
We’ve seen this maxi IRL, so hear us when we say this: It’s even more stunning in-person.
19. Low-Heeled Leather Sandals, $99.90 at Zara
An edgy alternative to your most reliable gladiators.
20. Jacquard Jumpsuit with Vents, $69.90 at Zara
Spring wedding on the horizon? You’ll be the best-dressed guest in this appropriately bold jumpsuit.
21. Limited Edition Zara Studio Striped Pants, $89.90 at Zara
Matching sets are always a good idea.
22. Limited Edition Contrasting Bead Earrings, $19.90 at Zara
So pretty we can’t tear our eyes away.
23. Limited Edition Zara Studio Printed Pants, $119 at Zara
Already dreaming up ways to wear these as separates.
24. Long Knit Dress, $49.90 at Zara
A more casual approach to the classic shirtdress.
25. Multicolored Cotton Shopper, $69.90 at Zara
The trendiest reusable grocery bag you’ll ever lay eyes on.
26. Feather Jacquard Sweater, $59.90 at Zara
Feather trim is creeping into the zeitgeist, and we’re very here for it.
27. Pack of Sparkling Hair Clips, $19.90 at Zara
Hair accessories are having a moment, and we can’t wait to adorn our locks with these sparkly baubles.
28. One-Shoulder Floral Top, $49.90 at Zara
Also available in skirt form—in case you really want to layer on the florals.
29. Limited Edition Studio Crochet Two-Tone Coat, $129 at Zara
A crochet coat is a seasonally friendly (and very on-trend) way to stay cozy on particularly chilly spring days.
30. Leaf Earrings, $19.90 at Zara
These seem more “floral” than “leaf’ to us, but regardless, we’re into it.
31. Contrasting Natural Color Mini Shopper, $49.90 at Zara
You can never have too many spring crossbodies. (OK, maybe you can, but we’re stocking up anyway.)
32. Striped Belted Blouse, $39.90 at Zara
Because your office wardrobe could use a little vibrance.
33. Seam Detail Dress, $29.90 at Zara
A sweater dress fit for spring.
34. Shell Mules, $89.90 at Zara
Two of 2018’s favorite spring/summer trends have been united in a single piece.
35. Crochet Dress, $69.90 at Zara
The more crochet, the merrier.
36. Wooden Clasp Crossbody Bag, $39.90 at Zara
Yet another crossbody to add to your repertoire.
37. Printed Tunic, $89.90 at Zara
Vibrant enough to put a smile on your face, and formal enough for the office—need we say more?
38. Wide-Heeled Woven Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
The perfect comfy-cute shoe for summer nights.
39. Tie-Dye Blouse, $89 at Zara
Tie-dye is coming in hot this spring, and Zara has stocked their shelves accordingly.
40. Block Color Slip Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Your favorite early aughts slip dress just got a seriously 2019 makeover.
41. Wood Crossbody Bag, $69.90 at Zara
OK, we’ll admit it—we definitely have a crossbody problem.
42. Shopper Bag with Multicolored Beads, $49.90 at Zara
Beaded bags were huge in 2018, and if Zara’s offerings are any indication, they’ll be huge in 2019, too.
43. Crocheted Dress, $39.90 at Zara
Crochet is one of 2019’s trendiest textiles, and Zara has tons of woven options for you to choose from.
44. Voluminous Sleeve Blouse, $69.90 at Zara
Fans of 2018’s puff-sleeve trend will be delighted to learn the silhouette is still going strong in 2019.
45. Halterneck Dress, $39.90 at Zara
Couldn’t your spring/summer wardrobe use a few more metallic pieces?
46. Banana Print Shorts, $39.90 at Zara
These spirited shorts feel a little more ASOS than Zara, but we’re not mad to see them on offer.
47. Colorful Crocheted Dress, $89.90 at Zara
Undoubtedly the most colorful way to get your crochet on this season.
48. Animal Print Leather Mules, $59.90 at Zara
Cow spots are the new black—or at least, the new cheetah print.
49. Asymmetrical Printed Top, $39.90 at Zara
Would never think to style a flowy top like so, but we’re kind of obsessed with the juxtaposition.
50. Oversized Corduroy Shirt, $49.90 at Zara
Shirt-jackets will keep you warm on breezy spring days—without making you feel like winter’s made an uninvited return.
51. Plaid Tweed Blouse, $89.90 at Zara
Vests are totally on the sartorial menu for spring/summer 2019, and this trendy mini dress rendition offers a super accessible way in.
52. Poplin Top, $29.90 at Zara
Because it’s pretty hard to argue with a lime-green, puffy-sleeve crop top for spring.
53. Tortoiseshell Wide-Heeled Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
Two words: Tortoiseshell. Shoes.
54. Sequinned Mesh Sweater, $39.90 at Zara
Transparent tops are here to make your life easier and chicer once it gets seriously hot out.
55. Tie-Dye Skirt, $39.90 at Zara
This matching set feels a little more marble than tie-dye, but hey—we’ll take it.
56. Beaded Mini Shopper, $29.90 at Zara
A tiny take on the beaded shopper trend, in case you can’t get behind carrying around a massive, bead-covered tote.
57. Mesh Skirt, $39.90 at Zara
Something about fringed hemlines always gets us in the mood for spring.
58. Ruffled Tie-Dye Skirt, $69.90 at Zara
An understated take on tie-dye—and one that looks seriously comfy, at that.
59. Leather Mules with Geometric Wood-Look Heels, $79.90 at Zara
Kitten heels are officially in their coolest iteration yet.
60. Long Vest with Vents, $89.90 at Zara
The spring-friendly version of a power suit.
61. Fluorescent Bike Shorts, $25.90 at Zara
Bike shorts are still very much going strong in 2019. So if you didn’t hop on the bandwagon in time last year, maybe now’s your moment.
62. Striped Knit Dress, $49.90 at Zara
A mini worthy of a spot in your spring/summer night-out wardrobe.
63. Metallic Thread Cropped Top, $39.90 at Zara
Everything about this crop top screams spring. (And it’s sparkly!)
64. High Heel Mules with Methacrylate, $49.90 at Zara
Snakeskin mules with clear heels—can you imagine anything more 2019 than this?
65. Pleated Floral Print Dress, $69.90 at Zara
Florals for spring might not be groundbreaking, but they’re still pretty damn cute.
66. Buttoned High-Waisted Pants, $49.90 at Zara
Because chic pants are the move come spring.
67. Textured Weave Dress, $89.90 at Zara
Told you crochet was on the menu. And this dress is just waiting to be combined with all your favorite statement jewelry.
68. Striped Blazer, $89.90 at Zara
A super spring-friendly take on the classic grandpa blazer.
69. Natural Colored Woven Flat Sandals, $49.90 at Zara
Slides so cute you might just become a slide person.
70. Long Printed Coat, $119 at Zara
Because if you’re going to wear a coat in the spring, it better be bohemian AF.
71. Sweatshirt with Lapel Collar, $25.90 at Zara
Equal parts comfy streetwear and polished back-to-school style. An odd combination, but when it looks this good, who’s complaining?
72. Fluorescent Animal Print Crossbody Bag, $29.90 at Zara
73. Frayed Edge Seashell Mules, $59.90 at Zara
2018’s favorite shoe just got brought into 2019—with the help of some oh-so trendy shell embellishments.
74. Washed Oversized Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Denim sweatshirt dresses with tie-front waists sound like an absolute trainwreck, but this Zara piece proves they’re far from it.
75. Tie-Dye Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Catch us living in this come spring.
76. Limited Edition Sequin Plaid Dress, $199 at Zara
BRB, stocking up on all the technicolor plaid we can get.
77. Snakeskin Print Belt, $29.90 at Zara
Because snakeskin has gone from infiltrating our closets to infiltrating our accessories.
78. Belted Oversized Blazer, $89.90 at Zara
Because power suits are trending. And yours would look cooler with a neon (seat)belt.
79. Sparkly Semi-Sheer Top, $39.90 at Zara
This transparent top somehow feels office-appropriate—even though we’re pretty sure it’s not. (Well, we don’t know your life.)
80. Faux Leather Dress, $49.90 at Zara
Leather minis are always a good idea. Always.
81. Earrings with Shells, $17.90 at Zara
A subtler way to rock the trendy shell thing.
82. Fluorescent Menswear Coat, $199 at Zara
Because your trench deserves a vibrant upgrade, don’t ya think?
83. High-Heeled Vinyl Sandals, $69.90 at Zara
The fast-fashion equivalent of Cinderella’s glass slipper.
84. Pleated Dress, $119 at Zara
The perfect dress for your next job interview.
85. Frayed Seashell Slides, $59.90 at Zara
Bring! On! The! Shells!
86. Contrasting Ring Earrings, $19.90 at Zara
The more statement earrings, the better—right?
87. Plaid Coat, $129 at Zara
We’ll take a final technicolor plaid coat for the road—thanks.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in January 2019.