Scroll To See More Images
I’ve never been much of a tee-and-jeans girl. Typically, I’ve favored tailored button-downs, structured pants and loose-fitting blazers—no matter the season. But something about spring always inspires me to unleash the tee-lover within, leaving me in need of adorable spring tees at basically all times. (I’m sad to report that my go-to approach—stealing T-shirts from my boyfriend—has garnered too many complaints to be sustainable, even if those complaints are just coming from him.)
Reflecting on the last week, I can honestly say that I’ve worn T-shirts more often than I haven’t. Sunday was a T-shirt day. Tuesday and Wednesday were T-shirt days. Thursday and Saturday were, too. Feel free to accuse me of being monotonous, but I’m just relishing the fact that I can shake up my pants routine for the first time in months—and that I can get away with a T-shirt/cardigan combo, rather than the sweater/cardigan combo I’ve been relying on since temperatures dropped last November. The fact of the matter is: There are few things a T-shirt won’t play well with, so spring tees are pretty much always a justifiable purchase. And if you’re wearing them as frequently as I am, they’re not just justifiable—they’re necessary.
Thankfully for me—and anyone else who’s caught the T-shirt bug—the spring tees landscape is immense. There are printed tees, solid tees, tie-dye tees, cropped tees—and basically ever other kind of tee imaginable. So why wait to unleash your inner comfy-cute self? Bring her the eff out. Because it’s spring, damnit.
1. Sloane Tie-Dye Cinched Short-Sleeve Tee, $39 at Urban Outfitters
The cinched sides keep this tie-dye tee from skewing basic.
2. Stussy Relay Double Ribbed Crew-Neck Tee, $55 at Urban Outfitters
Chartreuse and mustard are just fun colors to wear. Why not combine them?
3. Project Social T Blue Violet Crew-Neck Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
A different way to do spring florals.
4. Girls Girls Girls Tee, $16 at Nasty Gal
Because girls rule.
5. Vintage Tie-Dye Long-Sleeve Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
The kind of tie-dye tee you dreamt of creating way back in middle school.
6. Graphic Boyfriend Fit Tee, $39 at & Other Stories
Wear your favorite art on your sleeve—err, your chest.
7. T-Shirt with Text, $19.90 at Zara
Rep your hometown (or the town you wish was your hometown).
8. Love Tie-Dye Tank, $58 at Free People
Stay cute. Stay cozy. Stay on-trend.
9. Front Print Shirt, $19.90 at Zara
A graphic tee even the graphic tee skeptic might approve of.
10. Fancy as Fuck Relaxed Tee, $16 at Nasty Gal
A tee that fully understands you.
11. Project Social T Houseplants Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
Every plant mom reading this article just added this to her shopping cart.
12. Wrangler Summer Wine Striped Tee, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Striped shirts are a low-key way to spice up your tee rotation—without overcomplicating things.
13. Kellogg’s Cereal Buddies Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
The kind of tee you dream of digging up in a thrift shop bin.
14. Abstract Animal Mesh T-Shirt, $35 at Topshop
Animal prints, done in a genuinely subtle way.
15. We the Free Feet in the Ocean Tee, $78 at Free People
A tee that shares your values.
16. Laura Ashley Josie Puff-Sleeve Cropped Tee, $44 at Urban Outfitters
The daintiest floral tee I’ve laid eyes on this season.
17. Disney Daisy Duck T-Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Daisy Duck is a veritable style icon—show her the love she deserves.
18. Camo Tiger Mesh T-Shirt, $30 at Topshop
The aughts-iest T-shirt around.
19. Sunny Days Bodysuit, $68 at Free People
A bodysuit with major T-shirt vibes.
20. Vintage Multicolor Tie-Dye Long-Sleeve Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
A tee that’ll take you anywhere—even if anywhere is just to bed at night to sleep.
21. Front Print T-Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Glitch is the new kitsch.
22. Adolescent Clothing Horoscope T-Shirt, $26 at ASOS
Because your horoscope knows best.
23. Serious Business Woman Tee, $38 at Ban.do
At the top of my wishlist. Not even kidding.
24. Vintage Tie-Dye Tee, $29 at Urban Outfitters
Tie-dye is coming in hot this spring, and this cozy iteration is one I can definitely get behind.
25. Future State Flower Chart Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
I’ve been eyeing this flower chart tee since Urban Outfitters first listed it—and honestly, I can’t believe I haven’t bought it yet.
26. Feelings Come T-Shirt, $30 at Topshop
27. Tres Cool Tee, $128 at Free People
A tee that’s as cool as you are.
28. Junk Food We Run This Town Tee, $39 at Urban Outfitters
The only answer to “who run the world?” you’ll ever need.
29. Happy Day Stripe T-Shirt, $45 at Topshop
The stripes are cute—and the embroidery’s cuter.
30. Ask Me About My Feelings Pocket Tee, $36 at Ban.do
Pisces have never felt so seen.
31. Future State Wave Art Collage Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
32. Boxy Watercolor Tee, $25 at & Other Stories
This tee feels more like a top than it does a T-shirt—and I’m here for it.
33. Sublime T-Shirt Dress, $39 at Urban Outfitters
So cozy you might be tempted to live in it.
34. Cotton T-Shirt, $25 at & Other Stories
Because graphic tees aren’t the only way to get your cute-casual on.
35. Graphic Print T-Shirt, $39 at & Other Stories
Edgy without feeling over-the-top.
36. Striped Tee, $29 at & Other Stories
Simple, vibrant and oh-so delightful.
37. Not Without My Coffee Tee, $38 at Ban.do
If tees are work-appropriate for you, this one is probably worth buying.
39. Future State Mushroom Chart Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
In case you’re more into mushrooms than flowers.
39. Cotton Jersey T-Shirt, $29 at & Other Stories
This tee offers all the comfort of a T-shirt without skewing terribly casual, making it an incredibly versatile addition to any wardrobe.
40. Butterfly Crew-Neck Tee, $34 at Urban Outfitters
So damn charming.
41. W the Free Mindbender Tee, $49.95 at Free People
Obsessed with the beachy feel of this striped V-neck.
42. Oversized T-Shirt with Knot, $23 at ASOS
A tee that comes with a built-in knot—because you know T-shirt knots never work as well when you try to DIY them.
43. Truly Madly Deeply Striped Long-Sleeve Tee, $39 at Urban Outfitters
The solid yellow sleeve is too adorable.
44. You’re Cute Ringer Tee, $16.95 at Ban.do
Wear this to a bar—I dare you.
45. Tropical Map T-Shirt, $29 at & Other Stories
Feel like you’re on vacation, no matter where you are.
46. Printed Slogan T-Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
A T-shirt so cool your friends will think you snagged it at a thrift shop.
47. Tie-Dye Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Can’t get enough.
48. Printed Photograph T-Shirt, $25.90 at Zara
Leave it to Zara to bless us with a seriously edgy take on spring tees.
49. Reclaimed Vintage Lonely Hearts T-Shirt, $35 at ASOS
Um, definitely buying this shirt—and then buying hot pink jeans to pair it with.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in March 2019.