Scroll To See More Images
There are a few moments where spring feels like it has really, truly arrived. The first day you can walk around without your go-to winter coat. The first weekend where you’re tempted to spend most of your time outside—in the park, at the pool, by the beach. And the first moment you realize it’s actually hot enough to bust out all your favorite spring rompers. Unfortunately, many of us have yet to hit any of these points (sad news, considering spring made its technical arrival last week), but that hasn’t kept us from dreaming about them—or preparing for them.
I spent much of January and February fawning over swimwear—a vicarious escape from the impending snowstorms that loomed overhead every week or so. As March approached, I switched my focus to transitional necessities. Though many of us recognize spring as a super hot, super sunny season, the truth in many parts of the country (certainly in New York City) is that spring feels more like fall than it does like summer. So spring coats, spring jackets, spring pants and spring scarves were the move. Now that we’ve hit official spring, I’m turning my attention away from practicality and toward vicarious escapes once more: Maybe if I load up on spring rompers, spring shorts and spring sandals, I can will spring into being. (And even if I can’t, at least I’ll be set when warm weather actually gets here full-time.)
1. Blank NYC Mixed Emotions Denim Colorblock Romper, $118 at Lulus
Denim rompers are always cute, but this patchwork option is next-level adorable.
2. No Plans Romper, $78 at Free People
Winter’s utility jumpsuit trend, rendered spring-friendly.
3. Climb Aboard Striped Romper, $45 at Lulus
All the layers you’d enjoy in a regular outfit, combined with all the ease of a romper.
4. Charvi Printed Romper, $218 at Anthropologie
Florals on florals—because if you can’t layer ’em in the spring, when can you?
5. BDG Betty Strapless Pin-Up Romper, $79 at Urban Outfitters
A simple denim romper worthy of your vintage-loving friend.
6. Mimi Gingham Romper, $156 at Anthropologie
Coordinate outfits with your picnic blanket—because you can, and the Instagrams will be adorable.
7. Broderie Romper, $45 at ASOS
The perfect low-key onesie to slip into this weekend—and every other weekend this season.
8. Redondo Romper, $60 at Free People
Why yes, you can tie that top different ways.
9. Lula Floral Pleated Surplice Romper, $59.99 at Urban Outfitters
Flowers for spring don’t have to be groundbreaking to be cute.
10. Collared Romper, $130 at Anthropologie
Versatile enough to take you anywhere this season.
11. Polka Dot Tie-Front Romper, $69 at Urban Outfitters
Polka dots and puffy sleeves—a match made in spring heaven.
12. Easy Romper with Bunny Ties, $17.50 at ASOS
A romper so cozy you’ll never want to take it off.
13. Beatrice Eyelet Babydoll Romper, $69 at Urban Outfitters
Yup, there are shorts hiding under that skirt.
14. Linen Gingham Tie-Detail Romper, $40 at ASOS
This frilly gingham beauty is about to become your weekend go-to.
15. Motel Exclusive Alba Flocked Leopard Print Romper, $39.99 at Urban Outfitters
The ’80s called—they want you to live in this playsuit.
16. Lovers + Friends Simon Romper, $148 at Revolve
Nautical vibes in a surprisingly tailored silhouette.
17. True Decadence Allover Embroidered Romper, $136 at ASOS
Veritably dressy—and worth wearing everywhere this spring/summer.
18. Point Breeze Romper, $130 at Anthropologie
Perfect for dressing down with seashell jewelry—or dressing up with fancier accessories and heels.
19. Kendal Keyhole Cutout Tiered Romper, $69 at Urban Outfitters
An understated take on 2019’s ruffle movement.
20. Pop Pink Prophecy One-Piece, $198 at Free People
The utility jumpsuit just got a seriously spring-worthy makeover.
21. Dawn Romper, $139 at Free People
So cute it could probably take you anywhere.
22. Off-Shoulder Ruffle Romper, $40 at ASOS
The perfect piece for everyday wear.
23. Date Night Ruffle Sleeveless Romper, $69 at Urban Outfitters
The most romantic take on the ruffle trend I’ve seen yet.
24. Multi Stripe Print Romper, $24 at ASOS
Stripes and ruffles and bows—oh my.
25. Shirred Frill-Sleeve Romper, $40 at ASOS
Perfect for wearing to the grocery store—or donning on the beach.
26. Keala Magenta Tie-Front Eyelate Lace Romper, $60 at Lulus
Definitely styling this one exactly like so.
27. Superdown Tamara Open-Front Romper, $62 at Revolve
Your night-out wardrobe in need of a few pieces?
28. Striped Ruffle Linen Playsuit, $65 at Topshop
The classic pinstripe button-down, made spring playsuit-appropriate.
29. Missguided Fringed Cami Romper, $38 at ASOS
Adding fringe-covered millennial pink rompers to the list of things I had no idea I needed but am now obsessed with.
30. Lilia Romper, $148 at Anthropologie
Perfect for traveling, lounging and casual wear.
31. Smock Tie-Shoulder Romper, $21 at ASOS
Too adorable to pass up.
32. Easy Living Rober, $99.95 at Free People
Yes, robers—robe rompers—are a real thing.
33. Crinkle Button-Front Romper, $19 at ASOS
Buy now and pair with a cardigan—until the chilliness officially subsides.
34. Imperial Romper, $187 at Free People
The romper equivalent of a shirtdress.
35. Crinkle Halter Romper, $29 at ASOS
A romper that’ll take you from the beach to the bar—and back.
36. Amanda Uprichard Gimlet Romper, $215 at Shopbop
Dressy enough to wear to dinner, brunch, parties and more.
37. Wrap Tie-Front Romper, $35 at ASOS
Because no spring/summer wardrobe is complete without a little polka-dot action, right?
38. Kisuii Damaris Romper, $350 at Shopbop
Perfect for days spent at the park (or anywhere, really).
39. Shirred Frill-Sleeve Romper, $40 at ASOS
Smocked everything is the move this season.
40. Tularosa Brianna Romper, $67 at Revolve
Love the understated sex appeal on this fun, polka-dot piece.
41. Plaid Jumpsuit, $29.90 at Zara
Graphic prints are always a good idea.
42. Broderie Frill-Sleeve Tie-Front Romper, $51 at ASOS
Nothing screams spring quite like white keyhole lace.
43. Urban Renewal Remnants Gingham Romper, $69 at Urban Outfitters
The easiest way to feel like you’re at a picnic in the park 24/7.
44. Jersey Tea Romper, $32 at ASOS
Super wearable—and totally repurposeable during colder seasons (just pair with tights).
45. Risa Printed Scoop-Neck Romper, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Your favorite bike shorts are now available in romper form. (Seriously, about to live in stuff like this come summer.)
46. Akasa Exclusive Button Beach Romper, $40 at ASOS
The shapeless cut leaves this romper feeling perfect for any and every cozy-casual setting.
47. Kiss the Sky Backless Romper, $28 at ASOS
More flowers. More ruffles. More fun.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.