Scroll To See More Images
The quest to find the perfect pair of spring heels is a valiant one. Because while spring sundresses, spring jumpsuits and spring rompers offer all kinds of sartorial value, none of them are really, truly complete until they’ve been paired with some seriously stunning shoes. And honestly—intellectual over-complications of clothing aside—shopping for spring heels is just plain fun.
During the winter, you can’t separate your footwear search from practicality—lest you opt for the wrong kind, slip and wipe out on a patch of black ice inevitably lurking on some sidewalk near your apartment. But spring—spring ushers in an era of fresh frivolity. Your rationale for buying a pair of spring heels doesn’t have to go deeper than, “They’re cute,” a gift we take for granted until the temperatures drop and we’re reminded what a liability the entire season of winter really is. During the spring, colors are brighter, prints are bolder and everything feels a little more delightful. (Amazing how beautiful our lives can be when the threat of a blizzard isn’t looming over our heads at all times, huh?)
I’m no astrologist, but I have something of a sartorial forecast to hit you with: This spring calls for fun. Where winter forced you to worry, spring invites you to be laidback AF. Ogle every cute pair of spring heels you encounter. Covet them. Maybe even buy them. You came, you saw, you Kondo’d—now, treat yourself to all the endlessly stylish delights that lie ahead.
1. Faux Patent Leather Heels, $22.90 at Forever 21
These heels fall somewhere between Barbie and classic aughts style.
2. Hawaii Strappy Block Heel Sandals, $56 at ASOS
Just high enough to qualify as heels.
3. Raye Conquest Mule, $158 at Revolve
A little metallic footwear can go a long way.
4. Steve Madden Issy Nubuck Mules, $90 at Lulus
Mules so pretty you might catch yourself staring at your feet all day long.
5. See By Chloe Studded Mule, $238 at Revolve
Why sport a standard mule when you could sport a chunky, embellished one, instead?
6. Raye Bass Heel, $68 at Revolve
Emerald green is a seriously underrated color in the spring.
7. Amanda Mule Sandal, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Um, buying gingham pants just to recreate this exact look.
8. Raye Verada Heel, $107 at Revolve
A shoe so sleek it transcends seasonality.
9. Sam Edelman Delaney Mule, $120 at Revolve
Haven’t you heard? 2001 is the new 2019.
10. Woven High Heel Shoe, $79.90 at Zara
Nothing says “spring boss bitch” like a pair of black woven pumps. (A specific aesthetic, but one we’re here for.)
11. Louisa Cork High Heel Sandals, $33 at Lulus
Cork shoes are endlessly fun—and endlessly spring-appropriate.
12. Padlock Slingback Heels, $56 at ASOS
Does anything feel as quintessentially spring as a lavender slingback?
13. Jaggar the Label Square Heel, $164 at Fashion Bunker
Strappy block heels are officially available in every shade of the rainbow.
14. Jaggar the Label Knot Satin, $168 at Fashion Bunker
Who said bows couldn’t be edgy?
15. Raye Napa Heel, $72 at Revolve
A party shoe you can actually walk around in.
16. Jeffrey Campbell Mr. Big Heel, $125 at Revolve
Jeffrey Campbell, we see you with that shoe name.
17. LPA Emilia Heel, $178 at Revolve
Your favorite early aughts party shoe is officially available in 2019 form.
18. Jaggar the Label Frame Kitten Heel, $166 at Fashion Bunker
Here’s hoping the kitten heel stays as trendy in 2019 as it was in 2018.
19. Asher Fabric Knotted High Heels, $22 at Lulus
So soft you’ll have fun just wearing them.
20. Rachel Zoe Aubrey Sandal, $195 at Revolve
We never could resist a hot pink statement heel.
21. Liv Block Heel, $138 at Free People
Also available in white, brown and black—you know, if neon isn’t your thing.
22. Tony Bianco Dasha Sandal, $190 at Revolve
In these statement sandals, you’ll be turning heads everywhere you go.
23. Lucy Kitten Heel Mule, $39.99 at Urban Outfitters
The perfect low-key addition to any ensemble that needs an upgrade.
24. Dr. Scholl’s Exclusive Original Mix Sandal, $80 at Urban Outfitters
Dr. Scholl’s has never looked so good.
25. Heeled Leather Mules, $69.90 at Zara
Leave it to Zara to craft the low-maintenance office shoe of our reams.
26. Schutz Evenise Sandal, $160 at Revolve
Going-out footwear is officially very comfortable.
27. Jaggar the Label Crescent Brocade Heel, $148 at Fashion Bunker
Embroidered slides so precious you’ll want to stare at them all day.
28. Jeffrey Campbell Mural Hi Heel, $125 at Revolve
Metallic lavender and crystal-clear lucite is a match made in sartorial heaven.
29. Raye x House of Harlow 1960 Fawn Mule, $168 at Revolve
The perfect complement to your favorite tee-and-jeans combo.
30. Bernardo Reagan Platform Heels, $248 at Anthropologie
Because of course the tropical print trend pervaded footwear, too.
31. Sydney Mid-Heeled Mules, $56 at ASOS
All kinds of eye-catching appeal in these mid-heeled beauties.
32. Wide-Heeled Woven Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
Because shiny metallics are way too rare in spring/summer wardrobes.
33. Tony Bianco Talise Mule, $173 at Revolve
CInderella’s glass slipper, made for the modern age.
34. Jaggar Essential Snake Heel, $114 at Revolve
Iridescent snakeskin—need we say more?
35. 3.1 Phillip Lim Sabrina Cage Mule, $450 at Revolve
We didn’t realize cage mules were a thing, but they’re definitely cooler than we are.
36. Metallic Lucite Strap Heels, $10 at Forever 21
Not gonna lie, you probably owned these in elementary school—but they look way cooler now.
37. Faux Suede Mule, $32 at Forever 21
Quite possibly the most badass mule we’ve ever laid eyes on.
38. Barely There Iridescent Block Heel Sandals, $48 at ASOS
Iridescence is always a good idea.
39. Keep That in Perspex-tive Low-Heel Sandals, $30 at Nasty Gal
Obsessed with these oh-so chunky, oh-so practical and oh-so delightfully retro heels.
40. Barely There Block Heel Sandals, $48 at ASOS
Strappy in all the right places.
41. DITA Strap Sandals, $55 at Topshop
If we manage to make it to May without stocking up on a pair of textured silver block heels, yell at us.
42. Jeffrey Campbell Adriana Platform Heeled Sandals, $130 at Anthropologie
These look surprisingly easy to walk in, given their height.
43. Roux Neon Cross-Strap Mules, $68 at Topshop
Block heels are in high supply this season, and we couldn’t be more pleased. Shoes that are as cute as they are practical? We’ll take 100.
44. Hayward Pink Clear Heeled Mule, $56 at ASOS
Last year, we thoroughly embraced lucite rendered in its clearest format. Now, it’s getting a colorful upgrade—and we’re here for it.
45. Ryder Mesh Mule Sandals, $80 at Topshop
The comfiest sandals you could possibly wear to the club.
46. Claire Lace-Up Platform Sandal, $49 at Urban Outfitters
One early aughts relic we’re actually happy to see making its way into 2019.
47. Amanda Mesh Mule Sandal, $39 at Urban Outfitters
Not sure why mesh mules are sweeping the fashion scene, but we definitely don’t hate it.
48. Downtown Crocodile Mules, $48 at Topshop
If kitten heels met block heels, fell in love and had a baby—this is what it would look like.
49. Salary Knotted Heel Mules, $45 at ASOS
The perfect statement shoe for any formal event on your calendar.
50. Strappy Heeled Sandals, $95 at & Other Stories
Whether you’re pairing these strappy heels with a sundress or your favorite pair of black jeans, you’re sure to stun.
51. Public Desire Drank Neon Clear Pumps, $49 at ASOS
These shoes are practically begging to render you a neon princess.
52. Roka Tie Wrap Heel Sandals, $100 at Topshop
These statement sandals are so over-the-top they probably deserve their own museum exhibit.
53. Nicole Slingback Sandal, $49 at Urban Outfitters
These sandals make us want to resurrect our favorite capris and go-to elementary school butterfly clips.
54. Shell Mules, $89.90 at Zara
Yup, the enduring shell trend has officially made its way to mules.
55. Satine Square-Toe Sandals, $60 at Topshop
So delightfully 2000s.
56. Strappy Block Heels, $32 at Forever 21
A veritable necessity in any closet.
57. Patent Minded Low-Heel Sandals, $25 at Nasty Gal
So cute you’ll never want to take them off. So comfy you’ll never have to.
58. Thin Strap Sandals $69.90 at Zara
Heels for the heel hater.
59. Raise Hell Faux Leather Platform, $30 at Nasty Gal
Going-out heels you won’t resent after four hours.
60. Seychelles One of a Kind Platform Sandals, $109 at Urban Outfitters
Comfy heels are so on the menu in 2019.
61. Bibi Lou Knotted Heeled Sandals, $152 at Anthropologie
The perfect low-key statement shoe for any outdoor party you hit up this spring/summer.
62. Barely There Block-Heel Sandals, $45 at ASOS
Juxtapose your favorite floral with stark neon shades for seriously bold fun.
63. Heeled Leather Sandals, $85 at & Other Stories
Heels you won’t hate dancing in all night long.
64. Suede Mules, $125 at & Other Stories
Honestly, already peeping these for the Fourth of July.
65. Rachel Slingback Heel, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Equal parts mod and contemporary—needless to say, we’re sold.
66. Regina Cross Mules, $75 at Topshop
Barbie would totally wear these.
67. Jade Pointed Mid Shoes, $100 at Topshop
A seriously fashion-forward shoe—for a seriously fashion-forward shopper.
68. Ribbon T-Bar Sandals, $80 at Topshop
Orange is a seriously underrated color, and these bright heels are begging to be added to your statement accessory repertoire.
69. Gabby Block Heel, $128 at Free People
Catch us stocking up on every strappy block heel shoe we see. (Honestly, TG comfy footwear is in its hey-day.)
70. Strappy Heeled Sandals, $95 at & Other Stories
Another pair of sandals that would be truly perfect for Fourth of July. (We can’t help but plan ahead, OK??)
71. Chrissy Square-Toe Heel, $39 at Urban Outfitters
We wouldn’t have thought to pair these with an anklet, but Urban Outfitters has us convinced this is absolutely the move.
72. Bernando Harper Embroidered Shooties, $225 at Anthropologie
Just a quintessential spring shoe.
73. New Look Block-Heel Sandal, $32 at ASOS
Washed-out snakeskin, because it doesn’t have to feel overwhelmingly bold.
74. Katie Slingback Heel, $49 at Urban Outfitters
It’s totally possible we wore these to a middle school dance, like, 15 years ago. But hey, respect the comeback.
75. Seychelles Cascade Platform Heels, $108 at Anthropologie
Perfect for the wedge lover in search of a comfy heel.
76. Dolce Vita Noree Heel, $99.99 at Urban Outfitters
We’re pretty convinced there’s no such thing as too many pairs of basic black heels.
77. Faux Suede Heels, $28 at Forever 21
Who knew orange statement shoes could look this good?
78. Beaded Heeled Sandals, $99.90 at Zara
79. Cecelia New York Harper Heeled Mules, $200 at Anthropologie
The perfect spring/summer party heel.
80. Schutz Woven Heeled Sandals, $155 at Anthropologie
A go-to worth adding to your closet.
81. Strappy Slide Heels, $69.90 at Zara
The classic pointed-toe heel got a very spring-friendly upgrade.
82. Kelsi Dagger Brooklyn Cosmo Heels, $130 at Anthropologie
Can’t you just imagine yourself wearing these by the beach?
83. Leather Animal Embossed Heeled Shoes, $89.90 at Zara
Look, croc heels are everywhere.
84. Charles by Charles David Striped Heels, $99 at Anthropologie
A perfect go-to for spring and summer.
85. Intentionally Blank Monaco Pump, $187 at Urban Outfitters
These scaly pumps are equal parts trendy and practical—remind us why you haven’t bought them yet?
86. Hayward Clear Block-Heel Mule, $56 at ASOS
Because clear lucite is still in the zeitgeist, too.
87. Leather Mules with Geometric Heels, $99.90 at Zara
The only statement shoe your vacation wardrobe needs.
88. Jeffrey Campbell Pallas Heeled Sandals, $150 at Anthropologie
Something about spring and summer just makes me wanna stock up on red footwear, ya know?
89. Darla Strap Mules, $48 at Topshop
I mean, they’re literally tortoiseshell block heels.
90. Heeled Woven Sandals, $89.90 at Zara
Great for vacations and day-to-day wear, alike.
91. A Neon Light Touch Strappy Heel, $30 at Nasty Gal
92. Liendo by Seychelles Tacuba Woven Heeled Sandals, $138 at Anthroplogie
Why do a woven heel in a classic color when you could score something this vibrant, instead?
93. Wide-Heeled Woven Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
Perfect for summer nights out.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in February 2019.