Scroll To See More Images
The quest to find the perfect pair of spring heels is a valiant one. Because while spring sundresses, spring jumpsuits and spring rompers offer all kinds of sartorial value, none of them are really, truly complete until they’ve been paired with some seriously stunning shoes. Of course, there are spring-y iterations of nearly every kind of shoe, but we’re a bit partial to the ever-evolving heel. And honestly—intellectual over-complications of clothing aside—shopping for spring heels is just plain fun.
During the winter, you can’t separate your footwear search from practicality—lest you opt for the wrong kind, slip and wipe out on a patch of black ice inevitably lurking on some sidewalk near your apartment. But spring—spring ushers in an era of fresh frivolity. Your rationale for buying a pair of spring heels doesn’t have to go deeper than, “They’re cute,” a gift we take for granted until the temperatures drop and we’re reminded what a liability the entire season of winter really is. During the spring, colors are brighter, prints are bolder and everything feels a little more delightful. (Amazing how beautiful our lives can be when the threat of a blizzard isn’t looming over our heads at all times, huh?)
I’m no astrologist, but I have something of a sartorial forecast to hit you with: This spring calls for fun. Where winter forced you to worry, spring invites you to be laidback AF. Ogle every cute pair of spring heels you encounter. Covet them. Maybe even buy them. You came, you saw, you Kondo’d—now, treat yourself to all the endlessly stylish delights that lie ahead.
1. NATURE Blue Strappy Block Heels
These bright blue heels are the pop of color your spring wardrobe needs.
2. Seychelles Calming Influence Platform Sandal
The simple yet effective platform sandals is a must-have for warm weather adventures.
3. Jeffrey Campbell Xifeng Ankle Tie Sandal
A pastel green is the ultimate spring hue—and perfect for a pair of heels.
4. Intentionally Blank Hamp Heels
Double-strap heels are trending for 2020, and these might be the cutest pair yet.
5. Joss Perforated Slingback Pump
These adorable slingbacks will let your feet breathe a little on hot days.
6. Pointy-Toed Green Heels
Have you ever seen such a perfect heel? Yeah, me neither.
7. STEVEN by Steve Madden Women’s Oceana Heeled Sandal
8. NATASHA Crocodile Flare Heel Sandals
Um, I’ll take a pair of these in every color of the rainbow.
9. Dolce Vita Raffia Heels
If rattan shoes don’t scream spring, I don’t know what does.
10. TOMS Phoebe Slingback Sandal
A tri-color slingback sandal perfect for any spring party.
11. Chinese Laundry Cabella Slingback Pump
12. Jeffrey Campbell 2Die4 Pump
Show off that pedicure, baby.
13. SCHUTZ Women’s Savania Sandals
A strappy delight.
14. Tony Bianco Scarlett Mule
Flared heels are on-trend for summer 2020, so snag these while they’re hot.
15. Seychelles One Of A Kind Leopard Platform Sandal
These leopard print sandals will let you take a walk on the wild side.
16. Jeffrey Campbell Kacey Mule
These mule heels are honestly just too cute for words.
17. Dolce Vita Women’s Betsey Slides
A square toe and a round heel—We’re loving the contrast.
18. Sam Edelman Braided Heel Sandals
Those braided details are simply adorable.
19. Chinese Laundry Yippy Suede Sandal
Color-blocking is my love language, TBH.
20. Kim Kitten Heel
Add a little sparkle to your spring.
21. Jeffrey Campbell Bilateral Strappy Sandal
No one said a black and white heel had to be boring.
22. Steven Women’s Ophelia Slides
These black slides are anything but basic.
23. Tony Bianco Gable Mule
A playful little heel sure to pair well with any spring ensemble.
24. Seychelles One Of A Kind Platform Sandal
Pretty in pink all spring long.
25. Jeffrey Campbell Catia Sandal
Orange you glad we included these heels?
26. 42 Gold Lonnie Sandal
27. Senso Women’s Jamu I Sandals
Pastel blue, square toe, can’t lose.
28. Vagabond Shoemakers Joyce Slingback Mule
These short slingbacks are perfect for giving you just the right amount of height.
29. Animal Embossed Heeled Mules
These heels are simply *chef’s kiss.*
30. Jeffrey Campbell Zebulon Sandal
31. SCHUTZ Women’s Maribel Sandals
These texturally pleasing brown heels are a true delight for spring.
32. Tortoiseshell Mid-Heel Pumps
That! Tortoiseshell! Heel!
33. Sole Society Kalari Slingback Pump
Croc embossed heels are the ideal spring shoe to add to your collection.
34. Bird of Flight Shy Clog
Who knew a clog could be so chic?
35. Villa Rouge Women’s River Sandals
Straps on straps on straps.
36. Mid-Heigh Heel Mules
You can never have too many mules.
37. Karl Lagerfeld Paris Marina Slide Sandal
Are these the perfect white heels? They might be!!
38. Cult Gaia Alia Slingback
As unique as they are gorgeous, these slingback heels are at the top of our wishlist.
39. Jaggar Women’s PVC Sandals
That PVC detail makes these heels ridiculously trendy.
40. Jack Rogers Jackie Heel
Add a little prep to your spring.
41. STEVEN New York Fannie Mule
These need to be in my closet yesterday.
42. Charles David Clay Strappy Leather Sandal
The marble detail on the heel of this shoe is the perfect detail.
43. Rebecca Minkoff Decklynn Slide Sandal
The pearls! The straps! The pretty blue hue! I need these heels now.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.