Here are some of the day’s most exciting reads from around the Internet! Read on, and happy end-of-Monday!
1. Calling all SJP fans! Beginning February 28, Sarah Jessica Parker will be making appearances at six Nordstrom locations to promote her new shoe line, SJP. [Racked]
2. Take a peek inside Highclere Castle, the real life Downton Abbey. [The Vivant]
3. Are Jerry Seinfeld and George Costana back?! The pair were spotted walking into this Upper West Side restaurant earlier today. [NY Mag]
4. LOL: This adorable little girl has the perfect reaction to meeting her father’s identical twin for the first time. [Huffington Post]
5. When Scarlett Johansson gives skincare advice, we listen. Hollywood’s leading lady reveals her biggest skin care mistakes. [Daily Makeover]
6. Are text messages the new fax machine? For the first time in 22 years, text messages sent are on the decline. [The Cut]
7. Makeup artist Bruce Grayson gives us a behind the scenes look at the prepping and primping that goes on before, during, and after the Golden Globes. [Beauty High]