SINGLE SHOT: SITES WE LOVE!
- Paper Magazine sat down with Lanvin’s artistic director Alber Elbaz to discuss the evolution of women, the beauty of creative freedom and why the remote control stresses him out. (Paper)
- Sephora is set to release a new line of Glee-inspired nail polish in early February. Among the shades are Slushied (an opaque blue), Hell to the No (a deep purple), Diva-in-Training (a poppy pink) and Who Let the Dorks Out (a peacock green). Each shade sells for $9.50. (WWD)
- Jewel and rodeo star husband Ty Murray are expecting their first child. Looks like she’ll finally get some use out of her album of children’s songs. (People)
- Joanna Coles accepted the the award for journalistic excellence on behalf of Marie Claire at the GEM awards last night, but her husband wasn’t happy about it. (WWD)
- DSquared2 unveiled their Spring 2011 campaign featuring an androgynous Fei Fei Sun. How Chic! (Fashion Gone Rogue)
DOUBLE SHOT: TWEET TWEET
- RT @womensweardaily Threads of Color will honor Tommy Hilfiger with a lifetime achievement award at its inaugural fashion show in Sept. https://bitly.com/haFvUD Hats off to you, Tommy. Well deserved.