Today on the Internet, rare glimpses into the bizarre office world of designers, plus many more titillating tidbits!
3. A petition is circulating encouraging fashion brands to stop working with photographer Terry Richardson, and it already has more than 6,000 signatures. [Change.org]
4. Martha Stewart went to a Halloween party over the weekend, and she dressed as Glinda the Good Witch. Because of course she did. [The Cut]
6. Behold, the evolution of Kate Moss’ modeling career, as told through her 66 Vogue covers. [BuzzFeed]
7. J.Crew head boss Jenna Lyons told Lucky magazine’s new editor-in-chief Eva Chen that the secret to any successful woman is soup. Obviously. [Racked]
8. Iconic jewelry brand Tiffany & Co. just launched a re-vamped website, and it looks super modern! [Tiffany]