Take a break this Friday afternoon to read the most buzzy things happening on the Internet!
1. The Met’s fashion exhibit “Punk: From Chaos to Couture” was the museum’s fifth most popular exhibit in the past 25 years. Find out what lured the masses. [NY Times]
2. Nicki Minaj debuted some of the looks from her K-Mart collection on Instagram. See for yourself! [Instagram]
4. The InStyle x Nine West collection is available to buy! Start shopping the boots and shoes now. [Nine West]
6. Prince William will sit down for his first post-baby interview on September 15! Set your DVRs now, people. [CNN]
8. Fashion It-girl Alexa Chung just inked a deal with indie cosmetics brand Eyeko. [WWD]
9. A leaked letter from reveals that Forever 21 has taken away benefits and paid time off for its part-time employees. [Jezebel]
10. There’s an artist who carves up Vogue magazines with an X-Acto knife, to incredible effect. [The Cut]