Scroll To See More Images
With the arrival of spring weather comes the inevitable arrival of pool parties and beach vacations. Whether you’re planning an elaborate beach day in your favorite tropical location location or you actually live someplace that’s warm enough to hang poolside in the spring (If you live in LA, come chill with me by the pool!), there’s always an excuse to don a cute plus-size swimsuit. However, if you’ve been hoping the weather never changes so you’ll have an excuse not to wear a swimsuit, that’s about to change. (I hope.)
Everyone deserves to feel good wearing a swimsuit—case and point. There’s no “right” way to wear a bathing suit, and there’s certainly no “right” body for a swimsuit, either. Sometimes it feels like the swimsuit industry (Is that a thing? I think it’s a thing.) is out to get plus-size women. So many swimsuits are flimsy pieces of barely-there fabric that have no support for larger breasts or any sort of body coverage for those who want it. Some plus-size women love to bare it all, but even swimsuits made to show a lot of skin don’t often come in extended sizing. And for those who want more coverage from their swimsuit, there are few options that are actually cute. It feels like we’re playing a rigged game.
But spring also represents starting fresh, and that’s what I plan to do this year regarding plus-size swimwear. Because I know how exhausting it can be to try and find cute plus-size swimsuits in all different styles—bikini, high-waisted two-piece, once piece—I scoured the web and rounded up 23 super cute plus-size swimsuits that will leave you feeling confident and ready to hit the pool. Whatever your personal preference, there’s a swimsuit option waiting for you. So go ahead and dive in.
1. Eloquii Drama Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit
Those! Drama! Sleeves!
2. Ryllace Bleu Cross-Back Swim Dress
Forget the little black dress. Enter: the little black swim dress.
3. Amazon ESPRLIA Floral Print Halter Swimsuit
When life gives you lemons, put them on a swimsuit.
4. ASOS DESIGN High Waist Bikini
This color is the ideal spring and summer hue.
5. Amazon Sovoyontee High Waisted Swimsuit
A black bikini is an essential piece for any closet.
6. Ryllace Trina Turk Off-The-Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit
The colors in this swimsuit are just dreamy.
7. Eloquii High Waisted Bikini Bottom
The puffy sleeve trend—but on a swimsuit. We stan.
8. ASOS DESIGN Broderie Off-Shoulder Swimsuit
Don’t shy away from an all-white swimsuit!
9. Amazon Acelitt Monokini
Those lacy details, though.
10. Nordstrom Trina Turk Costa de Prata Off the Shoulder One-Piece Swimsuit
This swimsuit is a vacation in one-piece form.
11. Amazon Tutorutor Peplum Tankini
Florals for spring and summer? Duh.
12. ASOS Peek & Beau Eco Knot Front Bikini Top
The sleeves! The knots! Ugh, so cute.
13. Ryllace Gathered One-Piece Swimsuit
This swimsuit is at the top of my wishlist right now.
14. Amazon Wavely High Waist Swimsuit
This swimsuit is ready to star in all your Instagram posts.
15. Eloquii Reversible Bikini Bottom
Time to get a little wild.
16. Nordstrom Becca Etc. Color Code One-Piece Swimsuit
The ruffle details make this one-piece a work of art.
17. Amazon Sovoyontee High Waisted Swimsuit
There are so many details in this swimsuit. It’s hard not to love.
18. Eloquii High Waisted Bikini Bottom
Simple, yet effective. Red hot, baby.
19. Amazon Kisscynest High Waisted Swimsuit
Prepare for some heads turning your way if you wear this bathing suit.
20. Ryllace Gathered Bikini Top
Sometimes a cute swimsuit is just the thing to brighten your day—and this one is sure to do the trick.
21. Amazon Sovoyontee High Waisted Swimsuit
As bright as sunshine.
22. ASOS Peek & Beau Cut-Out Swimsuit
I’m obsessed with the cut-out in this one-piece from ASOS.
23. Eloquii Side Tie Swimsuit
Because you can never have too many animal prints, OK?!
A version of this was originally published in 2019.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.