The Internet today served us a hefty dose of super exciting things, and super intriguing ones. Read on to educate yourself!
1. Alexander Wang threw a big opening bash for his new Balenciaga store in NYC last night. It’s made of 5,400 square feet of marble. [Elle]
2. Music lovers let out a simultaneous scream of pure joy when the news broke today that Outkast would be reuniting with a performance at Coachella in 2014. [Gawker]
3. Katie Holmes’ new holiday-themed ads for Bobbi Brown are here, and here’s how you can get the star’s perfect red pout. [Beauty High]
4. It turns out Vogue’s cover featuring Jessica Chastain is inspired by a classical work of art. [The Luxury Spot]
5. Still planning Thanksgiving dinner? A group of celebrity chefs share their favorite sides, recipes and all! [The Vivant]
6. Taylor Swift has curated a collection of her favorite shoes for the holiday season. [Keds]
8. Kelly Clarkson is pregnant! The pop crooner is expecting her first with husband Brandon Blackstock. [E! Online]