Ask any well-seasoned traveler, and she’ll tell you that the destination is only part of what makes a great trip great. It’s also about the food, the culture, and, of course, the hotel—and how much you brag about your #wanderlust on Instagram.
With that in mind, Instagram just released its 10 most ’gramed hotels in the world for 2015, collecting some of the most geotagged locations and most-used hashtags from its 400 million-plus users (that’s a lot of data crunching). And as Conde Nast Traveler notes, there are a whole lot of selfie snaps with Mickey Mouse.
Not surprisingly, a lot of serious tourist destinations came up—including not one but two Atlantis properties (one in Dubai and one in the Bahamas). Still, that’s not to say these tourist magnets aren’t great Instagram fodder.
Check out the list below to see what made the cut.
1. Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Florida
2. Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
3. Atlantis The Palm, Dubai
4. Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, Ibiza, Spain
5. Atlantis Resort at Paradise Island, Bahamas
6. Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii
7. Hotel del Coronado, San Diego, California
8. The Plaza Hotel, New York, New York
9. Tokyo Disney Resort, Tokyo, Japan
10. Titanic Deluxe Hotel Belek, Turkey