TGIF! See what caught our eye around the Internet today!
1. Miley Cyrus went on the “Ellen” show, where she opened up about her broken engagement with former flame Liam Hemsworth. [Daily Mail]
2. Lady Gaga’s new lyric video for her song “Aura” features some badass footage from her new film with director Robert Rodriguez, “Machete Kills.” [YouTube]
4. Oh no, it’s happened. Nicky Hilton told reporters that she has written a “style handbook.” [The Cut]
5. Find yourself at your man’s place without proper skin care stuff to use? Here’s 10 items you can borrow (or steal) from his cabinet. [Beauty High]
6. Michael Kors and Gwyneth Paltrow announced that Kors will be the next designer to do a collaboration with Paltrow’s insanely overpriced site Goop. [StyleCaster Inbox]
7. Perhaps some women don’t “want it all,” writes one woman in this completely sensical essay on the state of working women in the modern world. [Salon]
9. Here it is: the definitive list of the cutest things that happened during the past year. TGIF indeed! [BuzzFeed]