Name: Magnus Berger
Occupation: Editor / Creative Director, The Last Magazine
Location: New York, New York
1. First things first: Where do you shop?
2. Do you have a secret store?
Not really…maybe Matt Umonov Guitars on Bleecker street or Odin NY.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
Stubborn, passionate, and intuitive.
4. What is the ultimate item on your wish list this season?
5. Who are your favorite designers?
Hedi Slimane, vintage Helmut Lang, Cheap Mondays.
6. If you could swap closets with anyone, who would it be?
I’d rather not, that would just be very confusing…
7. What are your favorite online destinations?
CNN.com and The New York Times
8. If you had a time machine, which style era would you visit first?
The fuuuuture of course!!
9. If you could emulate the style of a fictional character, who would it be?
Patrick Bateman or Edward Scissorhands.
10. Tell us about the five pieces you find yourself buying, wearing,and replacing over and over again.
White leather Chuck Taylor’s, white shirts, Cheap Monday jeans, American Apparel t-shirts, cashmere scarves. That sounds really boring…
11. How much is too much to spend on a pair of shoes?
Nice shoes are an investment. I’ve had my JM Westons for ten years. I believe I actually saved money there.
12. Who is your style soul mate?
Not sure anymore.
13. It’s your Final Supper—;who’s there and what meal do you ask for?
Best friends and family, a good steak with mashed potatoes and chateu neuf de pappe.
14. Did you go to Prom? What did you wear?
Nope. No proms in Sweden.