Here’s the best of the day from the great wide world of the Internet!
2. From fashion muse to SNL host: Kerry Washington will helm the late-night comedy show November 2. [E! Online]
3. Julia Restoin Roitfeld is one of the few women who, at the old age of 33, is still at the height of her career. Or so she says. [Metro UK]
4. Kate Hudson is very, very passionate about leggings. See what she has to say about them in this interview on her Fabletics line. [Daily Makeover]
5. Who doesn’t want to see some of the major Spring 2014 collections turned into artistic GIFs? [The Style Con]
7. If there’s one man who is fit to give advice on how women can look sexy this fall, it’s Pucci designer Peter Dundas. [The Cut]
8. Pharrel got married over the weekend! On a boat. Wearing tartan. [BuzzFeed]