The news of the world today brought a number of stories surprising, encouraging, and generally very fashionable. Read below, and TGIF!
1. Lady Gaga continued her grand tour du Berlin by doing a performance art piece naked and covered in a sheer dress, standing on a wall and lifting her arms to the sky. [Just Jared]
2. Yesterday, designer Jil Sander announced her departure from her eponymous fashion brand. Now, experts are predicting imminent doom. [The Cut]
4. The Kenzo x Toilet Paper magazine collection is here! Shop it now at Opening Ceremony. [Opening Ceremony]
6. Preen just released a capsule collection of shoes as part of Aldo’s Rise program, and they’re really chic (and affordable!) [Aldo]
7. It ain’t just for sippin’: here’s why wine might be a valuable ingredient in your next bath. [Daily Makeover]
8. Pet owners everywhere, rejoice! The FDA just approved the first-ever safety requirements for food for animal consumption. [The Verge]