Today, the Internet brought us the truly weird and bizarre, most of it from the world of pop culture. Enjoy!
1. Lady Gaga braved London’s worst storm in 10 years, stepping out in blustering winds wearing a dress constructed entirely of crepe paper. [Daily Mail]
2. The best way to prevent Somali pirates from attacking you? Blasting Britney Spears music, apparently. [Time]
4. In case you haven’t noticed, today’s Google doodle pays homage to legendary costume designer Edith Head on what would be her 116th birthday. Check it out. [Google]
6. When she’s not scaring off approaching pirates, Britney is busy making really awkward Halloween videos with the BBC. [YouTube]
8. Famed Japanese cats Maru and Hana are back! This just-released video shows them at their cute-as-sin best. [Cute Overload]