1. Jenny Packham‘s website crashed after word got out she designed the baby blue polka dot dress worn by Kate Middleton for her first appearance with her newborn son. [Vogue UK]
2. Get ready for some serious distraction. Here’s a list of the 50 Best Beauty Blogs to follow. [Beauty High]
5. Get all the facts with this James Turrell cheat sheet: Everything you need to know about the artist of the moment. [The Vivant]
6. Karl Lagerfeld continues his collaboration streak by teaming with Italia founder Lapo Elkann, on a capsule collection of eyewear for men and women that reflects the aesthetic of both fashionable gents. [WWD]
7. Spend too much time in the sun? Read up on sunburn remedies to sooth red, irritated skin. [Daily Makeover]
8. ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ fans will be pleased to hear that former beauty queen Kenya Moore will be back for the show’s sixth season (and she’s getting a hefty raise.) [US Weekly]
9. Could Nudy Patooty, a line of undershirts that eliminates sweat and body odor be the answer to all of our smelly woes? Brand founder and former equity sales trader Michelle Shemilt thinks so. [Fashionista].
10. Rapper/comedien/producer/all-around cool kid, Childish Gambino, aka Donald Glover, has a new song out and it’s called ‘Centipede’. [SoundCloud]