The Internet today had us rolling our eyes, gasping for air, and more exciting facial exclamations. Read on!
1. Sigh, enough already. Kanye West went on another of his trademark rants and, this time, he wants all of us to boycott Louis Vuitton. [The Superficial]
3. Beyoncé’s “Life Is But a Dream” documentary is out on DVD today, and it includes her “Back to Business” show in Atlantic City last year. [Amazon ]
4. i-D magazine went inside the closet of an actual fashion hoarder, and the results are fascinating. [i-D]
6. Remember that Vanity Fair Gwyneth Paltrow exposé that’s allegedly happening? Here’s one theory on why it hasn’t yet. [Fox News]
8. David LaChapelle’s anti-commercial for Happy Socks is finally here, and it’s trés, trés bizarre. [The Cut]