The Internet today brought us some firsts, some not-agains, and plenty of entertainment. Read on!
1. Finally! Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain has achieved her first-ever Vogue cover, and she’s ravishing in a bright yellow Theory by Olivier Theyskens dress. [HuffPo]
3. Feminist streetwear is going graphic. From shirts emblazoned with breasts to fitted caps boasting explicit phrases, they’re all the rage right now. [The Cut]
5. Juicy Couture teamed up with model Emily DiDonato to curate super cute holiday collection (perfect for finding gifts). [Juicy Couture]
7. Levi’s has innovated a brand new way of stitching that the brand claims is much more sustainable than previous methods. [Core 77]
8. Marc Jacobs quipped that he’s plotting the launch of a line of dog sweaters, which he plans to call “Bark Jacobs.” Is he serious or not? [WWD]