See all the strange and exciting things that grabbed out attention on the Internet today!
1. An estimated $550,900 worth of Hermès accessories were stolen from a van in Milan, forcing the French fashion house to cancel its Wednesday presentation. The good news is all the items were found and returned 24 hours later. [Reuters]
2. Along with the baby weight, Kim Kardashian seems to have lost all common sense, or at least when talking about daughter North’s “really cool, simple style,” and how the four-month-old “likes to be comfortable.” [Grazia]
3. Look alive in no time with these 5 second makeup tricks that make you look more awake. [Daily Makeover]
4. Calvin Klein Collection is outfitting rapper Drake, for his 39-city North American tour, which kicks off today. The outfits are split into three categories: one based on a photographic print depicting clouds and blue skies; another mixing high-tech fabrics with neon details and reflective accents, and the third made exclusively from denim. [WWD]
7. Women were quick to embrace the social scrapbooking site, Pinterest, but men haven’t been taking it too seriously. Now that its just been valued at $3.8 billion, however, that’s likely about to change. [Daily Intelligencer]