New York City is buzzing most Friday summer afternoons. Professionals wrap up their days early and head to local favorites for half price happy hours. Here is a list of a few places I frequent to unwind on a Friday eve.
1. The Rusty Knot – 425 West Street (at 11th St.), NYC, NY 10014
Head way, way West for rum and a sunset.
2. Diablo Royale – 189 West 10th Street, NYC, NY 10014
This taqueria serves up gourmet Mexican grub and delicious margaritas.
3. Lure Fishbar – 142 Mercer Street, NYC, NY 10012
Fresh shucked oysters for $1. Can’t beat that with a bat.
4. Black & White – 86 East 10th Street, NYC, NY 10003
A lovely little secret spot for an after work date.
5. Thom Bar – 60 Thompson Street, NYC, NY 10012
This seductive Soho lounge is located inside the 60 Thompson Hotel.
My List is short so please share your secret spots.