Take a mid-day break to catch up on some stories worth clicking on today!
1. Much-loved chic jewelry brand Dannijo turned five years old! Shop their special edition fifth anniversary collection now. [Dannijo]
2. Kristen Stewart partied with fans at Hooters in Texas. [Yahoo!]
3. Karlie Kloss says Cara Delevingne has an “incredible singing voice.” Aww! [Hollywood Life]
4. Kanye West’s “American Psycho”-inspired video, starring Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban, is here! [EW]
6. Go behind-the-scenes with Kate Hudson for her Almay video shoot, and get her thoughts on sunscreen. [InStyle]
7. Whoa. Designer Jason Wu used to hoard barbie dolls so he could give them different hairstyles. [The Cut]
9. See latest Anthropologie collaborator Whitney Pozgay talk about her inspiration for her new Made In Kind collection. [Anthropologie]