Scroll To See More Images
With the arrival of spring (and the clothes and accessories that come along with it), I’m going to need a bigger apartment. In fact, I think I’m going to need an entire closet solely for all the cute spring bags that are on offer right now. There’s a slight chance I just love bags more than most people, but I cannot be imagining the sheer number of seriously adorable handbags that brands are releasing for spring. When I say there’s a purse for every need you might have, I mean it.
Frankly, I’m not a regular participant in spring cleaning—I love all my stuff!—but if getting rid of some things means I can make room for all the cute spring bags I want to purchase, I’ll freakin’ do it. Never in my life have I seen a spring bag collection so beautiful as what’s available now for spring 2019. It’s like all the trends are totally cool this year, and there’s a perfect mix of beach vibes and I-could-carry-this-bag-every-day vibes. From kitschy to classic, the spring bag selection right now is off the charts, and I couldn’t be more obsessed. My birthday wishlist has grown an exponential amount thanks to all these beauties on offer right now.
Adorable straw, wicker and crocheted bags are available in abundance. Spring colors are coming out to play. The beaded bag is in right now, baby. Neon is here to stay for spring, and I’m not mad about it. There are so many amazing and trendy spring bags to choose from. (Although, IDK how I’m even supposed to choose.) To give you a taste of what’s out there in the fashion world right now, I rounded up 41 of my favorite spring bags for this season. If you find a way to not buy them all, let me know, because I’m about to max out my credit cards on these babies.
1. Whimsical Wonder Crossbody, $59 at Modcloth
This bag really is a whimsical wonder.
2. Alexa Fringe Mini Tote, $589 at Anthropologie
If you’re looking to splurge on a bag, this is the one.
3. Adidas Clear Mini Backpack, $45 at Urban Outfitters
Keep your hands free and your bags clear this spring.
4. Antik Batik Jackie Cotton Tote Bag, $38 at Anthropologie
A cute spring tote that won’t break the bank.
5. Full Transparency Clutch, $69 at Modcloth
A teal birdcage bag that screams spring.
6. Mini Trapezoid Bag, $44 at Urban Outfitters
Cute mini bags to take you through spring and summer.
7. Budding Blooms Striped Clutch, $88 at Anthropologie
Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. (You know I had to.)
8. Sandy Straw Mini Grab Bag, $40 at Topshop
When I think spring, I think straw bags.
9. 24 + 7 Small Backpack, $89 at Oliver Thomas
The perfect mini backpack for toting around the essentials.
10. Julie Woven Hand Bag, $59 at Urban Outfitters
Eggshell blue is one of the prettiest spring colors.
11. Beaded Mini Crossbody Bag, $49.90 at Zara
Look at all those pretty details!
12. Eye See You Woven Clutch, $68 at Lulus
~Eye~ love this cute bag.
13. Amalia Half Moon Clutch, $78 at Anthropologie
Half moon clutch, full-on style.
14. Cleobella Thalia Clutch, $168 at Free People
The chicest way to carry all your stuff around.
15. Serpui Marie Paula Tasseled Basket Bag, $278 at Anthropologie
The dreamiest basket bag I’ve ever seen.
16. Marianne Woven Circle Bag, $68 at Anthropologie
The kind of bag you can use every single day.
17. Querida Clear and Mustard Yellow Snake Tote, $33 at Lulus
I never knew I needed a mustard snakeskin bag in my life until now.
18. Twist Snake Crossbody Bag, $52 at Topshop
Everything about this bag is, dare I say, perfect.
19. Leela Clutch, $88 at Revolve
The boho bag of your dreams.
20. Clover Drawstring Bucket Bag, $148 at Free People
Take this bag to work, the beach, out shopping—anywhere.
21. Beach Date Lilac Woven Purse, $71 at Lulus
Heart eyes all day.
22. Natural Beaded Oval Crossbody Bag, $49.90 at Zara
The beading on this bag is to-die-for.
23. Seat Belt Buckle Fanny Pack, $29 at ASOS
The neon green and chain detail make this bag a spring essential.
24. Nadia Woven Tote Bag, $78 at Anthropologie
The perfect spring shopping companion.
25. Nannacay Diamond Straw Clutch, $168 at Free People
This bag is the unique take on a straw clutch you need in your spring rotation.
26. Malibu TPU Tote Bag, $40 at Topshop
This purse is so effortlessly cool.
27. Alana Painted Circle Bag, $78 at Anthropologie
Mustard hues and pink flowers are a match made in sartorial heaven.
28. Seychelles Rope Tote, $52 at Topshop
This rope bag has major vacation vibes.
29. Westlyn Woven Bucket Bag, $68 at Anthropologie
This green reminds me of a mermaid tail, and I’m into it.
30. Pippa Bow-Tied Bag, $58 at Anthropologie
This bag has me dreaming of spring picnics.
31. Some Sunny Day Bamboo Cage Bag, $59 at Modcloth
Tweety Bird, but make it fashion.
32. Rafaella Tote Bag, $88 at Anthropologie
This shopper is so versatile, you’ll be carrying it everywhere.
33. Lago Biege Woven Pompom Tote, $66 at Lulus
Honestly, I’m just obsessed with those pompoms.
34. Coro Boxy Grab Bag, $52 at Topshop
This bag is kind of like a mini toolbox, except way cuter.
35. Milo Mini Woven Bucket Bag, $178 at Anthropologie
A bucket bag worthy of applause.
36. Seashell Crossbody Basket Bag, $59.90 at Zara
Shells are huge this spring. Stay on trend with this beautiful basket bag.
37. Crochet Wooden Handle Bag, $24.90 at Forever 21
Orange you glad I included this pretty crochet bag? (Sorry about the pun…)
38. Amara Tote, $78 at Anthropologie
All the beach vibes.
39. San Diego Beaded Backpack, $68 at Free People
The perfect bag to take on a fun day trip.
40. Borrego Black and Beige Woven Tote, $49 at Lulus
I’m obsessed with the little pompom keychain on this tote.
41. Cleobella Capri Tote, $148 at Free People
This tote is big enough to pack for a spring night away.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
A version of this story was originally published in March 2019.