Scroll To See More Images
Pool party season is quickly approaching, and frankly, I’m very excited. Pool parties come with so many perks: fun cocktails, stylish swimsuits and perhaps most importantly, cute pool floats. I’m talking about those giant pool floats you can actually fit on—the ones that are totally Instagram-approved and the perfect addition to any pool party. They’re a spring and summer must-have, and I’m not mad about it.
When I was growing up, having pool floats meant there were some noodles (who even came up with that name?), plain innertubes and maybe a few lounge-type floats that could barely hold one person. I truly don’t know how I even survived pool parties when I was a kid without rainbow unicorn and pizza-shaped floats. If I’m obsessed with these quirky floats as an adult, imagine how cool they are to a child! I don’t want to say my childhood was a sham, but kids nowadays have it made when it comes to pool parties.
Giant pool floats have become super trendy in the past few years, and they’re not going away any time soon—thank goodness. There are so many unique pool floats out there, and each one is cuter than the last. I highly encourage you to stock up on these floats so you can rock your summertime Instagram game. And, because I’m such a big supporter of having myriad pool floats at any and every pool party, I rounded up 29 of the cutest ones for you to shop. You can thank me later, after you have the most successful pool party of all time.
1. Rainbow Unicorn Float, $44.95 at ban.do
You can pretend unicorns really *do* exist.
2. Glitter Tiger Pool Float $29 at Urban Outfitters
This tiger float is my exact pool party aesthetic.
3. Sun Squad Pizza Slice Pool Float, $19.99 at Target
Float on this pizza float while eating pizza—it’s the only way.
4. Peach Luxe Lie-On Float, $50 at Sunnylife
Call me by your pool float.
5. Intex Ice Cream Mat & Popsicle Float Combo Pack, $40.99 at Home Depot
We all scream for ice cream (floats).
6. Float On Giant Inflatable, $58 at ban.do
A great way to get your Vitamin C. (Not really, but it’s cute.)
7. Sun Squad Giant Llama Pool Float, $19.99 at Target
Are people still obsessed with llamas, or?
8. Glitter Rosé Pool Float, $36 at Urban Outfitters
Yes way, rosé.
9. Mermaid Tail Pool Float, $19.99 on Amazon
Live your dream of becoming a mermaid.
10. Rainbow Luxe Lie-On Pool Float, $56 at ban.do
The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is just a refreshing pool.
11. Swimline Butterflies Combo Pack, $70.46 at Home Depot
I’ve always wanted to float like a butterfly—and now I can.
12. Funboy The Lips Pool Float, $89 at Revolve
Kiss me, I’m on a pool float.
13. Cactus Luxe Lie-On Float, $60 at Sunnylife
This cactus won’t poke you.
14. Sun Squad Pineapple Pool Float, $19.99 at Target
Who lives in a pineapple on…top of the…pool?
15. Large Inflatable Figure, $50 at Urban Outfitters
Why visit the zoo when you can have a zebra at your pool party?
16. Sun Squad Strawberry Frosted Donut Pool Float, $19.99 at Target
Donut ask me to get off of this float.
17. Luxy Float Golden Dragon Pool Float, $39.99 on Amazon
IDK why, but I feel like this dragon is related to the dragon from Shrek.
18. Peacock Luxe Ride-On Float, $70 at Sunnylife
He’s kinda weird, but also cute.
19. Funboy Angel Wings Pool Float, $128 at Revolve
It’s like all those angel wing murals, but the pool float version.
20. Swimline Swan Pool Float, $16.99 on Amazon
It’s a classic.
21. Beach Please! Jumbo Heart Innertube, $24 at ban.do
Think of all the possible photoshoots.
22. Parrot Pool Float, $20 at Urban Outfitters
Perfect for any pirate—and it won’t talk back.
23. Sun Squad Bling Ring Pool Float, $19.99 at Target
Let’s see that rock, baby.
24. Glitter Chair Pool Float, $49 at Urban Outfitters
Sit back and get comfy all day in this float.
25. Float On Giant Inflatable, $50 at ban.do
26. Monstera Leaf Luxe Lie-On Float, $50 at Sunnylife
The natural way to float.
27. Working Girls Boob Float, $29.99 at Urban Outfitters
Free the nipple, am I right?
28. Working Girls Hand Float, $39.99 at Urban Outfitters
I gotta hand it to UO, this float is cute.
29. FUNBOY Glitter Unicorn Float, $34 at Urban Outfitters
You can never have too many unicorn floats.
Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.