Take a mid-morning break and check out today’s buzzy stories circulating around the web. Read on for links you must click now!
1. Karl Lagerfeld has signed on to pen a column for Kristina O’Neill’s inaugural WSJ. issue, on stands Feb. 16. [WWD]
2. Denim on the runway? Yes, J Brand is set to show its first collection at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday, Feb. 6. [The Cut]
4. In an attempt to build its fashion cred, Macy’s will collaborate on a collection with Made Fashion Week to debut on March 12 at 150 Macy’s stores and online. [WWD]
5. Shoe designer Matt Bernson launches colorful jewelry line. [Elle]
6. CHeck out the first lingerie line created for transgender women. [Jezebel]
7. Ever wonder how much celebs get paid to attend Fashion Weeks? find out here. [NY Post]
8. The new classics: 15 beauty products that have achieved cult status. [BeautyHigh]