The Internet was a treasure trove of hidden treasures today. See our favorites from around the web!
1. If you’ve ever wanted to buy a pair of Louboutins, now might be your chance: The Outnet is hosting a private sale of the red-bottomed shoes at up to 60% off retail price. [The Outnet]
2. Ah, the magic of makeup: see how one woman gets a Marilyn Monroe makeover that changes her entire face. [Thought Catalog]
4. Tim Gunn is one of the most beloved and well-known faces in fashion. The Times did an awesome mini-bio on the cordial star. [NYT]
6. Remember that (amazing) insane asylum-chic show Thom Browne put on for Spring 2014? Here’s how it translates to real life. [The Cut]
8. Michael Kors has teamed up with teen star Victoria Justice for his latest efforts to combat hunger. [Teen Vogue]
9. A video leaked of Justin Bieber dancing on top of the Great Wall of China, and it’s just as ridiculous as you expect. [YouTube]
10. Kelly Clarkson has her own Christmas ornament for the first time, and you can buy it now. [Kelly]