Bruce Jenner presides over a family of 10 kids (!) on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” and—despite the fact that he’s the focus of reality TV—he’s definitely showcased his skills as a really solid father over the years. Below, OK! Magazine highlights 15 reason by Bruce just might be the best dad on TV.
1. He’s super-close with his stepkids, something that anyone with a mixed home will tell you isn’t always possible.
2. He’s so close to them, in fact, that he walked both Khloe and Kim Kardashian down the aisle. Now that Kim’s engaged, he’s planning to do it again (even though he’s split from her mom).
3. He’s working to improve his fractured relationship with his sons Brody and Brandon Jenner, as we saw this season on “KUWTK.”
4. He’s totally inspiring. Bruce makes big bucks as a motivational speaker. Imagine the speech he’d make forcing you to eat your veggies as a kid!
5. He uses tough love when necessary. When Rob Kardashian struggled for purpose after college, Bruce threatened to kick him out of the house if he didn’t pull his act together.
To read 10 other reasons why Bruce Jenner might just be the best dad on TV, head over to OK! now.