Merry almost-Christmas! Here’s what had us entertained on this, our last official day of work before the holiday week. Enjoy!
1. Here is an incredibly detailed description of what went down in the pit at Beyoncé’s concert in Brooklyn this weekend, including a heated debate between her Bey Hive and the Rihanna Navy. [Gawker]
2. A small town in Alabama accidentally hired a group of drag queens to dance in their Christmas parade. The resulting “outrage” is hysterical. [Progressive Populist]
4. For some reason, the connection has just now been made between Prince George’s baptism clothes and that absurd tiered dress Lady Gaga wore that one time. [MTV]
6. LOL. Here’s all the failed fast food menu items that probably should have never existed in the first place. [Jezebel]
7. Drudged from the dredges, the debate over whether or not “Mean Girls” is a feminist film is back in full force. [The Cut]
9. Apparently, Brian Lichtenberg has designed “Homiés” stockings. [Instagram]