Scroll To See More Images
Let the record show: Stocking stuffers are the best. They’re the best. Affordable trinkets that are equal parts practical and cute? That don’t take up unnecessary space? That you can mix and match to create the perfect gift for literally anyone? They’re the best. And luckily for you, we’ve gathered a list of the best stocking stuffers on a budget—you know, the best of the best.
It can be hard to drop $300 on that dress you’ve been eyeing or $100 on those shoes that caught your fancy or maybe even $75 on that throw pillow you’ve been in love with since August—because, honestly, $75 is a lot to spend on a throw pillow, and you pretty much have to buy another so you have a matching set.
What’s worse: Once you’ve spent that $300, or $100, or $75 (let’s be real—$150), you’re committed. You just bought a dress, or pair of shoes, or throw pillow (set)—you don’t need another any time soon. Even if you find one you really like. Even if you find one you like more than the one you just bought. Part with a significant chunk of change, and you’re in, baby. You’re obligated to love that thing you just bought, and keep your eye from wandering too far off track.
But with stocking stuffers, you never have to deal with buyer’s remorse. Because they’re affordable, they’re practical, they’re cute, they’re space-efficient. They’re the best. Why would you ever regret dropping $30 on a millennial pink tarot deck? Or $6 on a glitter-filled picture frame? Or $12 on a catchall dish that’s big enough to hold all your stuff and cute enough to display anywhere, anytime?
That’s right—you wouldn’t. Because those gifts are fun and useful—and more importantly, they’re too tiny and budget-friendly to become inconvenient.
My favorite thing about stocking stuffers? They’re inspirational. Not in the rah-rah motivational poster way, but in the Pinterest way—the let-me-fill-you-with-ideas way. Not sure what to get for everyone you’re tasked with shopping for this holiday season? Spend five minutes scrolling through this stocking stuffers guide, and you’ll walk away with a bunch of ideas for each of them.
1. ADAMJK OK Tarot Deck, $30 at Urban Outfitters
Because tarot is in, and these cards are so cute.
2. Winky Lux Winky Wonderland Lip Balm Duo Gift Set, $28 at Urban Outfitters
Come on—who doesn’t want lip balm with flowers in it? (Talk about Instagrammable.)
3. Instax Glitter Picture Frame, $6 each (or $10 for two frames) at Urban Outfitters
Consider this your (or your giftee’s) excuse to snap tons of pics over the holidays. You need something to put in that adorable frame.
4. Sipski Shower Wine Glass Holder, $16 (originally $18) at Urban Outfitters
This one requires no explanation.
5. Zodiac Catch-All Dish, $8 at Urban Outfitters
So cute it won’t matter if you have nothing to put in it.
6. Disposable Camera, $15 at Urban Outfitters
Why gift a disposable camera when you can gift a cute disposable camera??
7. Oyster with Pearl Ornament, $16 at Anthropologie
What’s more practical than giving someone an ornament for Christmas? (Especially one as timelessly cute as this geode.)
8. Penny Travel Card Case, $20 at Anthropologie
Everyone needs a card case—and almost no one owns a cute one.
9. Glitter Picture Frame, &18 at ban.do
Obsessed with any and all cute (glitter-filled) picture frames we can get our hands on.
10. Squared Tortoise Hair Clip Set, $18 at Anthropologie
Useful. Cute. On-trend.
11. Hestia Corkscrew, $20 at Amazon
For the classical art lover who seriously appreciates a bottle of wine.
12. Not a Dream Ashtray, $10 (originally $12) at Urban Outfitters
We don’t smoke, but this ashtray is so cute we’re considering putting it out, anyway.
13. Stella Charm Bracelet, $28 (or three bracelets for $48) at Anthropologie
Not your middle school charm bracelet, this one is elevated and such a steal at just $28.
14. Lyra Monogram Trinket Dish, $14 at Anthropologie
Make sure your loved one has a place to keep all their pretty little things.
15. Chloé Rollerball, $32 at Sephora
Above the price point, but come on—you can never go wrong with Chanel No 5. (And for the record, one bottle will last ya a full two years. Definitely worth the $85 you’d spend on it.)
16. Crystal Power Facial Gemstone Set, $25 at Urban Outfitters
17. Nikki Cade Map Maker Passport Holder, $24 at Anthropologie
For the vagabond with a sweet spot for Anthropologie wares.
18. Am I Dreaming Eye Mask, $18 at ban.do
Cute, functional, and practically begging to be Instagrammed.
19. Skin Gym Jade Face Roller, $32 at Urban Outfitters
It’s 2018—you didn’t think we’d forget to include one of these, right?
20. Zodiac Coin Necklace, $38 at Anthropologie
Personalized, cute and incredibly wearable.
21. Royal Starburst Tree Topper, $28 at Anthropologie
The ultimate (festive) housewarming gift.
22. Ritual Kit, $32 at Urban Outfitters
Again, it’s 2019—you had to see this one coming.
23. Sephora Collection Waterproof Eyeliner, $12 at Sephora
One of the best liquid eyeliners we’ve ever used. A steal at $12, and very stocking-friendly.
24. Universe iPhone Case, $32 at Free People
This celestial phone case would pair excellently with the myriad other astrological stocking stuffers you’re undoubtedly stocking up on.
25. Girls with Class Flask, $10 (originally $14) at Urban Outfitters
Flasks. Are. Perfectly. Sized. For. Stockings. (That’s all.)
26. Boys Smell Ambrosia Candle, $34 at ban.do
We’re suckers for chic packaging. And it certainly helps that this candle smells incredible, too.
27. BaubleBar Pearl Drop Earrings, $38 at Anthropologie
Jewelry makes a truly excellent stocking stuffer—and you’d be hard-pressed to find something this cute (and on-trend) for $50 or less.
28. Rough Draft Mini Notebook, $9 (originally $12) at ban.do
For the HBIC in your life.
29. Smoko Dumpling Keychain, $9 at Urban Outfitters
Listen: It lights up.
30. Curio Petal Jewelry Box, $14 (originally $18)
Okay, you might have to work to make this fit into a stocking, but a jewelry box for under $15? A steal!
31. Cat Tarot Deck, $20 at Urban Outfitters
Cat lovers will be delighted by this feline iteration of tarot cards.
32. Fuck You Necklace, $5 (originally $12) at Nasty Gal
A necklace that speaks for itself.
33. I Cry At Work Tee, $38 at ban.do
For the friend with the jokes.
34. Samoan Sand OPI Nail Polish, $11 at Amazon
Load up a stocking with OPI, and you’re sure to get some serious thanks.
35. Rose Quartz Crystal Stone, $12 at Urban Outfitters
More crystals. Because why not?
36. Wide Custom Hair Clip, $28 at BaubleBar
A personalized gift for under $30? Insane.
37. Tarot Card Brass Catch-All Dish, $12 at Urban Outfitters
Super cute—and easy to weave into any aesthetic.
38. Abundance Ritual Kit, $20 at Free People
A one-stop shop for all your New Agey friend’s needs.
39. Penrose Tea Light Candles (Set of 8), $14 at Anthropologie
Tea light candles make for a magical atmosphere. (Pro tip: Line your tub with them for a hyper-cozy bath.)
40. Mini Flask Keychain, $10 at Free People
So cute you’ll want to attach it to everything.
41. Getaway Travel Pillow, $24 at ban.do
A travel neck pillow that’s actually cute? Score!
42. UGG Pom Pom Fleece Lined Socks, $50 at Nordstrom
To help prepare your loved one for this year’s snowmageddon.
43. Avocado Ornament, $9 at Amazon
Someone definitely came to mind when you saw this ornament. This is for them.
44. Rory Pommed Sock Set, $16 at Anthropologie
Socks are truly underrated holiday gifts, because they’re cute, practical and you can never have too many.
45. Rosemary Mint Composition Oil, $23 at Aveda
The best-smelling oil we’ve encountered, to date.
46. Gloria Drop Earrings, $36 at BaubleBar
Chunky, on-budget and perfect for NYE.
47. Sonix Tortoise iPhone Case, $35 at Anthropologie
Practical and sleek—and perfect for the friend who loves tortoiseshell.
48. Diana Drop Earrings, $42 at BaubleBar
Trynna be a high-roller while stuffing stockings this season? This gift-to-be has your name written all over it.
49. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer, $36 at Sephora
It’ll make your skin feel like velvet—and keep your foundation from getting runny.
50. Write on Me Mechanical Pencil Set, $7 (originally $10) at Bando
If the mechanical pencil set in #28 was perfect for your Type A friend, this is perfect for your Type B friend.
51. Babe Flask, $14 at Urban Outfitters
The holidays are better with flasks.
52. Angel Beaded Bracelet, $8 at Urban Outfitters
Take it back to the good ol’ days with this super-chic beaded bracelet.
53. Large Peruvian Pyrite, $36 at ABC Carpet and Home
Metallic crystals for the friend who loves shiny things.
54. Mean Girls Mini Burn Book and Magnet Set, $10 at Urban Outfitters
For the “Mean Girls” super fan.
55. Spitfire Girl Goddess Candle, $32 at Urban Outfitters
Candles so cute your giftee won’t even care what they smell like.
56. Getaway Luggage Tag, $10 at ban.do
For the friend who acts like they take first class, even if they don’t have the budget for it.
57. Mini Scrunchie Set, $8 at Urban Outfitters
On-trend, useful and so, so cute.
58. Henry Googly Eye Planter, $8-$16 at Urban Outfitters
For the resident plant mom.
59. Power Trip Charging Cord, $26 at ban.do
60. Champagne Bucket Ornament, $16 at Anthropologie
A holiday present that’ll keep your eyes on the prize: NYE.
61. Hellraiser Crew Socks, $11 at Blue Q
For the person who loves socks as much as they love raising hell.
62. Floral Bouquet Diffuser, $28 at Anthropologie
Jaw-droppingly gorgeous reed diffusers that don’t look like reed diffusers.
63. Galaxy Pin, $12 at Urban Outfitters
Your ’90s denim-jacket-loving friend is sure to appreciate a stocking filled with adorable pins.
64. Gold Star Disco Tumblr $3 (originally $10) at ban.do
Perfect for the friend who loves the beach—and their bar cart.
65. Retractable Charging Cord, $30 at ban.do
Undoubtedly the most useful keychain around.
66. The Carry On Cocktail Kit, $15 (originally $24) at Amazon
For the friend who’s an amateur bartender.
67. Whole New World Ankle Sock Set, $20 at Anthropologie
The cutest little things to pair with your Chelsea boots.
68. Animalia Bookmark, $16 at Anthropologie
The bookworm in your life is sure to appreciate this incredibly useful, incredibly cute bookmark.
69. Critter Ring Holder, $8 (originally $10) at Urban Outfitters
Because some people have too many rings to drop haphazardly into a catchall tray.
70. Sapphire Blue Agate Phone Grip, $48 at Free People
Gorgeous and functional.
71. Bala Bangles 1 Lb. Weights, $49 at Free People
For the fitness fanatic on your list.
72. Crystal Keychain, $8 at Free People
It’s official: This keychain just made crystals on-the-go-friendly.
73. George & Viv Holiday Gifting Bar Soap, $10 at Anthropologie
74. Peach Rectangular Sunglasses, $29 at & Other Stories
These sunnies are too cute to pass up.
75. Mini Himalayan Salt Lamp, $24 (originally $29) at Urban Outfitters
Cute, on-trend and ambience-setting. Sweet dreams, giftee.
76. 401k Coin Purse, $3 at Blue Q
For the friend who wishes piggy banks were still a thing in adulthood.
77. Tamagotchi V5, $25 at Urban Outfitters
Bring back the ’90s with THE game of the decade.
78. Polo Ralph Lauren Neon Socks
The most functional gift—your giftee will certainly thank you.
79. Zodiac Trinket Catch-All Dish, $18 at Urban Outfitters
So, so cute—and it comes with the added benefit of feeling personalized.
80. Starla Mixed Earring Set, $10 (originally $18) at Urban Outfitters
These earrings are so on-trend and such a steal at just $10.
81. Glitter Bomb Luggage Tag, $12 at ban.do
This sparkly tag will ensure you never get your suitcase confused with someone else’s again.
82. Bando x Little Words Project Good Mood Bracelet, $18 at ban.do
Friendship bracelets are an elementary-school tradition worth resurrecting.
83. Goober Candle, $24 at ban.do
This candle is so cool you don’t even have to light it to fully appreciate it.
84. Feel Your Best Card Deck, $14 at ban.do
Not your average deck of cards.
85. Shearling Belt Bag, $35 at Urban Outfitters
We’re not positive this belt bag would fit into a stocking, but we’re pretty sure it should.
86. Telephone Cord Hair Tie Set, $8 at Urban Outfitters
Hair ties that are cute enough to wear as bracelets—with, like, anything.
87. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, $24 at Sephora
Your makeup-loving friend will thank you. (Gotta keep that eyeshadow from running, y’all.)
88. Cupcake Ornament, $16 at Anthropologie
Ornaments are always a good idea.
89. Ice Cream Mini LED Neon Table Lamp, $24 at Urban Outfitters
Neon lights are making a comeback—and we’re not mad.
90. Farmhouse Pottery Milk Bottle Match Striker, $38 at Anthropologie
You need something to light all those candles with.
91. Mona Lisa Pizza Socks, $10 at Urban Outfitters
If you don’t want to wear socks with Mona Lisa eating pizza on them, then we don’t want to know you.
92. Please Don’t Fuck With My Shit Zipper Pouch, $8 at Blue Q
For the potty mouth who likes to keep things orderly.
93. Voluspa Rose Cloche Candle, $40 at Anthropologie
One can never own too many candles—especially during the winter.
94. Vapor x Bluetooth Speaker, $38 at Anthropologie
Bluetooth speakers are always practical. And this one’s affordable. (And cute!)
95. Letter Bobby Pin, $12 each at Anthropologie
Hair accessories are a super underrated way to dress up any look. Don’t take them for granted—instead, gift them to everyone on your list this holiday season.
96. Kitsch Rituals Satin Eye Mask, $14 at Urban Outfitters
Because sleep is important—and this eye mask is cute.
97. Little Feminist Playing Cards, $13 at Anthropologie
The ultimate party trick.
98. Interstellar Layered Choker, $6 (originally $16) at Nasty Gal
A star-covered choker? Perfect for the holidays—and the New Year.
99. Beauty Washing Machine, $13 at Urban Outfitters
This makeup brush and sponge “washing machine” is too cute not to snag.
100. Modern Instax Glitter Frame, $6 at Urban Outfitters
The more glitter frames, the merrier.
101. Confetti High-Five, $10 at Urban Outfitters
Get your loved one geared up for NYE.