Although Spring is inching ever closer, we’re not yet free of winter’s grasp and its drying effects on our skin. So what better time to try out a new scented hand lotion? We can battle cuticle dryness, try out a new fragrance (or several) and daydream about the warmer weather to come. We’ve rounded up 10 of our favorite scented hand creams at every price point. Get ready for the most luxurious midday pick-me-up—and you won’t even need to leave your desk to do it.
Although Spring is inching ever closer, we're not yet free of winter's grasp and its drying effects on our skin. So what better time to try out a new scented hand lotion? We can battle hand dryness, try out a new fragrance (or several) and daydream about the warmer weather to come. We've rounded up 10 of our favorite scented hand lotions at every price point. Get ready for the most luxurious midday pick-me-up—and you won't even need to leave your desk to do it.
1. eos Berry Blossom Hand Lotion, $2.
This adorable hand cream comes in a pink container that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. The berry fragrance is sweet but not overpowering (and also comes in Fresh Flowers and Cucumber, for those of you who'd prefer a different scent), while the shea butter, aloe, and antioxidants work to hydrate your hands and cuticles.
2. Yes to Coconut Protecting Hand & Cuticle Cream, $6.
Yes To products are a great budget beauty option. They're formulated with mostly natural ingredients and are cruelty free (not to mention very affordable). This cream hydrates dry skin and soothes ragged cuticles, while smelling just like the coconut oil that it contains.
4. Burt's Bees Hand Cream, $9.
We LOVE Burt's Bees, and this hand cream is never far from our desks. Whether you prefer the nutty scent of the Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream or the sweet, tropical smell of the Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream, your hands will be softened with aloe vera, beeswax, and vitamin E.
5. L'Occitane Hand Cream, $12.
L'Occitane: it's a classic for a reason. Their hand creams are all enriched with 20 percent shea butter, as well as other natural ingredients like coconut oil, honey, almond, and grape seed. Best of all, there's a wide range of scents to choose from, including lavender, cherry blossom, and rose—so you're bound to find one that you fall in love with.
3. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream, $15. Soap & Glory can always be relied on for cute, cheeky packaging and amazing fragrances. This hand cream delivers both with a non-greasy formula that contains shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. We love how soft it makes our hands (and feet, if you want to get really luxurious with it).
6. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Hand Creme, $18.
If you like your fragrances sweet and decadent, this is the cream for you. It has very warm and rich notes of caramel, sugar, and French vanilla bean. And if you really love smelling like dessert (and who doesn't?), you can even combine it with the other Laura Mercier products in the line: Creme Brulee Sugar Scrub, Creme Brulee Creme Wash, Creme Brulee Honey Bath, and Creme Brulee Souffle Body Creme.
7. Royal Apothic Hand Cream, $22.
With pretty packaging and a motto like "Tested on royals, never on animals," how can anyone resist Royal Apothic? This cream delivers hydration that never makes hands greasy, thanks to a combination of safflower seed oil and glycerin. Plus, it comes in four light scents: Holland Park (a mix of white florals and musk), Lemoncello, English Berry, Imperial Vanilla, and Cutting Garden (a blend of white florals).
8. Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm, $22.
This is another hand cream for those of you who like to smell as sweet as possible. It's delicious: all french vanilla richness and contains 20% shea butter, along with 14 other natural, hydrating ingredients
9. TokyoMilk Dark Tainted Love No. 62 Handcreme, $22.
TokyoMilk is known for creating some of the most unique fragrances out today, and this hand cream is no exception. It has notes of dark vanilla bean, citrus, orchid, white tea, and sandalwood: basically a very sultry, grown-up vanilla scent. The formula contains shea butter and is light and non-greasy. Bonus: if you also have the matching perfume, you can layer them for extra-intense fragrance payoff.
10. Jurlique Hand Cream, $25. Jurlique hand creams are not only one of the richest, most hydrating hand creams you can buy, but they also come in a variety of fragrances. An editorial tip: choose lavender if you want something soothing at night, and citrus if you want something energizing for the morning.