Avocado toast: Yup, we all love it. But take it to the next level with BURRATA, radish, and SRIRACHA SALT.
We all know and love avocado toast, but when it’s made with tons of love and includes burrata, radish, and sriracha salt, we just have to share. Kara is the breakfast queen, so when she wanted to make us some avocado toast, we knew we had to listen up.
As the creative that she is, she took it to the next level with sriracha salt. It adds the perfect amount of spice and salty umami flavor to the toasts that you want without slathering it in hot sauce. Boss move, #glowpeeps.
Smashed Avocado and Burrata Toasts
1 large avocado, pitted and sliced
6-8 slices of a grainy ciabatta, or your favorite bread
2 burrata rounds
1 radish, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In a toaster oven or on a baking sheet, toast your bread.
2. Scoop out your sliced avocado and distribute among the toasts.
3. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and then smash the avocado into the toasts.
4. Using your hands, split the burrata evenly among the toasts on top of the avocado.
5. Top each toast with a couple thin slices of radish.
6. To finish, drizzle with remaining olive oil and top with Sriracha salt!
Recipe by: Kara Elise
Photography by: Sasha Young
How You Glow is the lifestyle source for health-driven, pleasure-seeking individuals who desire to live a balanced, nourished life. We offer tips, tricks, and solutions on how to get the GLOW, which we define as positive vibrational energy that radiates from the inside out. Most importantly, we inspire our readers to live delicious, vibrant lives, one experience at a time. Follow along on Instagram at @howyouglow.