Take a mid-day break to see what’s on our must-read list today!
1. Congress’ landmark appeal of the Defense of Marriage Act spurned another major moment: Anna Wintour put out her first Tweet ever. [The Cut]
2. After months of confusion and searching, Vittorio Missoni’s plane has been located in the water off the coast of Venezuela. [StyleCaster inbox]
5. The world’s favorite filibusterer, Wendy Davis, wore Erdem during her epic 11-hour stand for women’s rights. [Fashionista]
6. Christian Lacroix is debuting his Elsa Schiaparelli-inspired line on Monday. Here’s a preview. [WWD]
7. Kate Bosworth isn’t alone! Here are more beautiful celebrities who have mismatched eyes. [Daily Makeover]
8. Producer Rick Rubin reveals that he basically put together Kanye West’s album “Yeezus” in 15 days, and there might be a sequel. [The Daily Beast]
9. The Backstreet Boys are back! The boy band stopped by David Letterman to sing his iconic “Top 10” list. [YouTube]