Read on for some of the day’s buzziest stories!
1. Top magazines won’t say whether or not they’ll continue to work with Terry Richardson, but Vogue and The New York Times’ T Magazine say they have “no plans” to work with the fashion photographer. [Buzzfeed]
2. We found out yesterday that Danny Boyle is in talks to direct an untitled movie about Steve Jobs. Who better to star in the biopic than this A-list stud? [Variety]
3. Try not to lose it when you watch this Dove parody commercial confirming you aren’t a hideous beast. [You Tube]
5. So you have your heart set on going to Paris this summer? Here are some tips to help you plan that dream vacation on the cheap. [The Vivant]
8. Model Chloe Nørgaard is known for having a head full of rainbow colored locks. Find out her secrets to getting and keeping all of her crazy colors. [Beauty High]