What do you get when you combine the hottest designers to grace the New York Fashion Week runways, the writers to blog about them, and the guys who give their patrons an excuse to ferry them to Electric Room that night? You get a fascinating, 360-degree insight into the current State of Style, that’s what.
The cycle of style extends far beyond the closed doors of Lincoln Center, which is why StyleCaster has teamed up with 92Y once again to host the 2nd State of Style Summit. For those who missed the first go-around, the Summit unites some of the most influential leaders in the industry to discuss the future of style and new media — all at a world-renowned cultural center.
Through dynamic pairings of personalities, provocative dialogues, and break-out sessions, the program provides insights into emerging consumer trends in the fashion, beauty and style industries.
Now, we are thrilled to be able to share a sneak peek into this season’s State of Style Summit lineup! Below are just some of the speakers you’ll see on October 11.
- Amy Shecter, President of C. Wonder, @CWonderStore
- Andrew Pollard, Founder of Pop-Market, @AndrewPollardNY
- David Lang, President, NA, Mindshare Entertainment, @Mindshare
- Donata Minelli, CEO of Yigal Azrouel, @YigalAzrouel
- Florence Torrens, Creative Director at Thomas Pink, @Thomas_Pink_
- Jenni Radesovich, Founder of ISpyDIY, @ISpyDIY
- Joah Spearman, Style Contributor, Huffington Post & CEO, AvecMode, @Joahspearman
- Judy Licht, CEO of First Comes Fashion, @1stComesFashion
- Julia Samersova Adler, Founder of Cast Inc. and star of E! Scouted, @JuliaSamersova
- Lindsey Calla, Founder of Saucy Glossie, @SaucyGlossie
- Nur Khan, Nightlife mogul, Electric Room, Rose Bar, Kenmare, Writer’s Room, @NurKhan1
- Patrick McMullan, Founder of Patrick McMullan Company, @PatrickMcMullan
- Rebecca Minkoff, Founder of Rebecca Minkoff, @RebeccaMinkoff
- Robert Verdi, stylist and host of The Robert Verdi Show Starring Robert Verdi, Sheʼs Got The Look, Surprise by Design, Full Frontal Fashion, Fashion Police and E! News, @RobertVerdi
- Stephen Messer, Co-founder and Vice Chairman of Collective[i], @SMesser11
- Uri Minkoff, President of Rebecca Minkoff, @UriMiknoff
- More speakers to be announced
Starting today, general admission tix are now available, so get ‘em while they’re haute!
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2012
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm ET, Cocktail reception to follow.
Location: 92YTribeca, 200 Hudson St, New York, NY
Tickets: available for $99 at 92Y.org
All proceeds will benefit 92Y, a nonprofit community and cultural center.
On Twitter: @StyleCaster @92Y #StateOfStyle