The Fashion’s Night Out 2011 calendar is slowly creeping along and we have the “what to expect” highlights who to see and where to go…so far. Keep the night of September 8 open and wear your most comfy 6-inch platforms because you’re going to be busy.
1. The elusive designer Isabel Marant is taking part with chocolates and a cocktail reception!
2. J.Brand made coated pink jeans for FNO and they’re available “exclusively” at Atium, Bergdorf, Bloomingdales, Intermix and Jeffrey…oh and Saks.
3. Proenza Schouler, Thakoon, Altuzarra, Prabal Gurung, Peter Som, Sang A, Anndra Neen, Lizzie Fortunato, Wes Gordon, Fenton, and Reece Hudson are all going to be at Kirna Zabete! There will also be exclusive Altuzarra bracelets on hand.
4. Everyone from Coca Rocha to a “Pretty Little Liar” are going to be at Macy’s.
5. As previously announced, websites like Net-a-Porter are now listed, but there’s no word as of yet as to how they will be celebrating.
6. Nacho will be at Ralph Lauren Prince Street.
7. Ryan McGinley, Tilda Swinton and a highlight of Stella McCartney’s gowns will make for a high brow affair at Saks.
8. Teen Vogue is hosting a downtown block party. Erin Wasson is going to be at Zadig and Voltaire showing off her capsule collection.
9. Barneys is getting altruistic anddonating10% of ALL Madison Avenue Flagship and web sales from the entire day to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum. A love this approach.
Will you be taking part in the revelry and madness or will you be logged onto your fave e-commerce site in the cozy confines of your couch glass of Pinto in hand? That sounds nice right now, doesn’t it?