Take a midday break and catch up on the stories that made our reading list today.
1. Gisele Bündchen is so over retouching—and goes makeup free in her latest campaign. [Style.com]
3. The fashion label that gets the most Pinterest searches? Chanel. [Elle]
4. You’ll never guess the weird place Liv Tyler likes to spray her perfume. [Daily Makeover]
5. This just in: Prince Harry is a bargain shopper. The royal shops for underwear at the UK version of TJ Maxx, known as TK Maxx. [StyleCsster inbox]
6. Guess how many cars the garage at Jerry Seinfeld‘s Hamptons house holds. [The Vivant]
7. Amanda Bynes thought she could have security Google her in lieu of having a valid ID while trying to board a plane. [TMZ]
8. “Scandal” fan? Here’s every outfit Olivia Pope has worn on season 2. [Vulture]