Things you see at All Points West when you’re stuck in the Liberty State Park landmark train station with 500 people and one concession stand:
– One very tan, very fit boy doing yoga… His friends soon joined in. Stretching those sea legs…
– More flip flops than would ever be acceptable in Manhattan. With more mud than can ever be found in Manhattan.
– Confused foreign tourists in Statue of Liberty hats, who came to learn about their ancestors, and instead were bombarded with MGMT fans.
– A dude holding a pineapple. (Gift for Chris Martin?)
– Six couples who decided today would be the perfect time to start the babymaking process.
– Body painting
– Concession stand corrals for hungry adolescents. Nachos and ice cream cones are the healthiest dairy lunch options.
– A Coach poncho… Not okay.
– The entire stock of Manic Panic hair dye. (Didn’t they know Tool was yesterday?)
– A guy who fashioned a shirt out of a garbage bag.
– More belly rings than are ever necessary in one place.