Oh, Riccardo Tisci, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
1. For your “western bondage” themed spring 2009 collection for Givenchy that literally had me salivating at my computer this morning.
2. For those thigh-high boots (pictured above) that are so clearly destined for mile-long waiting lists come spring.
3. For the super short, super sexy cocktail dresses that I will be wearing to countless parties. Love a man that gives me exciting nighttime options.
4. For those crazy black leather leggings that were part denim, part chaps, and totally fierce (for lack of a better word).
5. For your sheriff’s badge-shaped diamante brooches because they’re a little funny, slightly costumey, and very, very pretty.
6. For the amazing black leather cape that Carine Roitfeld (EIC of French Vogue) got to debut in the front row before it even went down the runway.
Seriously? Givenchy has been one of my favorite collections of this fashion month. Love, love, love.