Take an afternoon break and catch up on these buzzy topics circulating around the Web. Read on for links to click now!
1. While other e-commerce sites have been knocking themselves out trying to find a way to offer free overnight shipping, Nasty Gal finally figured ut out. Yes, the popular site will start offering gratis overnight deliveries on orders over $150. [Tech Crunch]
3. Legendary stylist Carlyne De Dudzeele is so awesome and secure in her style that she wears Uggs because she likes them, plain and simple. She also thinks street style is ridiculous. Read on for a really refreshing interview. [Fashionista]
4. PPR luxury group (whose brands include Gucci, YSL, Balenciaga, and Stella McCartney) to officially change its name to Kering (rhymes with “caring”) in June. [WWD]
6. A pregnant Kim Kardashian decided to wear a skin-tight leather pencil skirt and a fur stole. [Us Weekly]
7. Kate Spade’s adorable new line, Saturday, officially launched online! [Saturday]