Take a late-afternoon break and catch up on stories that made our reading list today.
1. Forever 21 knocked off Celine’s famous Trapeze bag—and apparently didn’t bother to change the name. [SheFinds]
3. Tamara Mellon, the woman behind billion-dollar shoe giant Jimmy Choo, has a memoir coming out in October appropriately titled In My Shoes. [The Cut]
5. “Nashville” star Hayden Panettiere opens up about her love life. You know you want to see. [Glamour]
6. Emma Watson covers British GQ—and looks amazing. [GQ]
8. Suri Cruise may have cut her own bangs. Perhaps Tom Cruise needs to up the child support payments. [Yahoo]
9. We thought Kim Kardashian was resting. Instead, she’s shopping for expensive baby clothes in Paris with Kanye West. [HollywoodLife]
10. Singer Ryan Cabrera got Ryan Gosling‘s face tattooed on his leg. Sigh. [Us Weekly]