Take a late-afternoon break to see what’s worth reading on the great world wide web!
1. Lady Gaga’s “Applause” video has been out for a week now, and people are still trying to figure out what the hell it’s about. [Buzzfeed]
2. 50 major retailers shared their must-have pieces for Fall, and some of them might surprise you! [The Cut]
4. With the release of its September issue, Vogue editors share their top 45 favorite “Vogue-stagrams.” [Vogue]
6. Praises be! Eminem will release “The Marshall Mathers LP Pt. 2” on November 5, dropping its debut single “Berzerk” tomorrow. [StyleCaster Inbox]
7. Need a makeover but kind of scared to do it? Here are 7 subtle makeover styles perfect for commitment-phobes. [Daily Makeover]
8. Why are some women successful and others not so much? Here’s a list of things the queen bees do differently. [HuffPo]