From the Internet today: many helpful things, and a few odd ones. Read on!
1. Kate Middleton is letting some of her gray roots show, and naturally, people are freaking out over it. [Daily Makeover]
2. A fan caught Rihanna drinking an unknown substance out of a stiletto in Barbados. Naturally. [Instagram]
4. Scientists in New Orleans have successfully cloned cats, and marked them by making their eyes and nose fluorescent green. [The Verge]
5. Selena Gomez did a shoot for Flaunt magazine, and it might just be her most grown-up venture yet. [HuffPo]
7. Here is a massive chart of every rap moniker ever, and how they all relate to one another. [Pop Chart Lab]
8. Some people believe tea is better for you than water. Here’s why the beverage is considered a miracle elixir in some circles. [Life Hacker]