Getting the perfect gift that fits your budget for your entire holiday gift list can be a challenge. You have a sporty brother, minimalist father, ultra-girly sister, sophisticated mother, trendy best friend…and the list goes on. Luckily, one thread often connects several of these people on your list; they love to cook. It’s easier then you think to find price-friendly gifts for the foodie in your life.
Take a look at our favorite kitchen gifts for under $20. If one thing’s for sure, it’s that food lovers should always hold a permanent place on your yearly holiday gift list.
2. Juicy Coaster Set of 4, $14.99, at Target.com.
3. Starbucks Star of David Mug, $6.95, at Starbucks.com.
4. Progressive International Microwaveable S’Mores Maker, $7.19, at Amazon.com.
5. Pancake Puffs Cast Iron Set, $17.83, at Amazon.com.
6. Tuscan Collection Hand Painted Spoon Rest, $15.99, at Overstock.com.
7. Tuscan Biscuit Jar, $19.98, at Target.com.
8. Nutcracker Towel Set, $19.95, at Williams-Sonoma.com.
9. Message-in-a-Cookie Holiday Cookie Cutters, $19.95, at Williams-Sonoma.com.
10. Gourmet Today: More than 1000 All-New Recipes for the Contemporary Kitchen by Ruth Reichl, $20, at Barnesandnoble.com.