Whether you’re a 100% girly girl or a rock ‘n’ roll chick, the holiday season often means tearing apart your closet to curate an array of (seemingly never-ending) perfect party looks. Who better to show us how it’s done than eight top personal-style bloggers, each of whom curated what they consider to be the ultimate party outfit.
The bloggers we caught up with—Anh Sundstrom of 9 to 5 Chic, Marie Hindkaer Wolthers of Blame it on Fashion, Nicolette Mason, Kimberly Pesch of Eat Sleep Wear, Nadia Sarwar of Frou Frou , Samantha and Caillianne Beckerman of Beckerman Bite Plate, Karla Deras of Karla’s Closet, and Karen Blanchard of Where Did You Get That—all embody confidence and killer style.
Read on to see how each lady plans to dress for their festivities this holiday season!
Check out what eight top bloggers consider to be the ultimate holiday party outfit!
Anh Sundstrom, 9 to 5 Chic
On Her Look: "This holiday, I'm loving all winter-white looks with statement-making embellishments."
1. Yves Saint Laurent Satin-Lapel Wool-Blend Jacket, $1,445; at Net-A-Porter 2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Embellished Crepe Dress, $795; at Net-A-Porter 3. Diane von Furstenberg Tonda Crystal-Embellished Leather Clutch, $237; at Net-A-Porter 4. Erickson Beamon In The Mood For Love Gunmetal-Plated Swarovski Crystal-Clip Earrings, $451.50; at Net-A-Porter 5. Clara Heel-White, $365; at Tibi
Marie Hindkaer Wolthers, Blame It On Fashion
On Her Look: "I dress by contrasts and always strive to mix feminine pieces with something casual or edgy to create the perfect balance."
1. Sporty Mesh Easy Sweater, $250; at Tibi 2. By Malene Birger Olinas Leather & Jersey Paneled Pencil Skirt, $695; at Net-A-Porter 3. Miss Ragas Ring, price varies; at Line & Jo 4. Raquel Allegra Tie-Dyed Cotton-Blend Jersey Sweatshirt, $215; at Net-A-Porter 5. PS11 Clutch Mirror, $1,335; at Proenza Schouler 6. Kipps Sko, $380.34; at In Wear 7. Clutch Moth Python, $2,475; at Proenza Schouler
On Her Look:
"Shine bright like a diamond! The holidays are really my time to pile
on my favorite sparkly accessories over an understated silhouette!"
1. Premium Jewelled Bib Necklace, $70.36; at Asos 2. Curve Blazer in Metallic, $85.31; at Asos 3. Jimmy Choo The Candy Glitter-Print Acrylic Clutch, $297.50; at Net-A-Porter 4. Flower Lattice Earrings, $58; at J.Crew 5. Fur Earmuff Headphones, $69.99; at Juicy Couture 6. Gold Studded Gear Cuff, $85; at Bauble Bar 7. Curve Skater Dress with Lace Insert and High-Low Hem, $52.77; at Asos 8. Moschino Cheap & Chic Crystal-Embellished Suede Pumps, $297.50; at Net-A-Porter
Kim Pesch, Eat Sleep Wear
On Her Look: "My perfect holiday look is something modern and classic. Instead of going for sparkle this holiday season, I go for leather and luxe fabrics. Add in some cashmere and I am read to stay cozy with my family or head out to enjoy some cocktails with friends."
1. PU Biker Jacket, $167.11; at Asos 2. J Brand Super Skinny Leather Pants, $895; at ShopBop 3. 3.1 Phillip Lim Ava d'Orsay Pumps, $450; at Shopbop 4. Ellen Sweater, $331; at Otte 5. Pour La Victoire Nouveau Tote, $445; at PiperLime
Nadia Sarwar, Frou Frou
On Her Look: "I see the holidays as a time to overdress and under-dress simultaneously, an opportunity to wear evening wear in the day and vice versa. I'd lose the beanie for an evening look and switch to heels--job done!"
1. 90's Rollneck Crop Top with Long-Sleeve, $21.11; at Asos 2. Alia Croc-Effect Patent-Leather Ankle Boots, $1,118.60; at Net-A-Porter 3. River Island Beanie Hat, $13.19; at Asos 4. Tibi Printed Silk Pants, $212.50; at Net-A-Porter 5. Michael Kors Taos Plaid Silk-Blend Taffeta Maxi Skirt, $1,797; at Net-A-Porter
Samantha & Caillianne Beckerman, Beckerman Bite Plate
On Their Look: "It's all about a rock 'n' roll outfit for the holidays--and we're obsessed with long black gloves to give that old Hollywood glamour feel."
1. Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Black Leather Glove Clutch, $220; at eBay 2. Tights, $4.95; at H&M 3. Christopher Kane Simple Slouch Crepe Dress, $963; at Neiman Marcus 4. Maison Martin Margiela Black Leather Tabi Gloves, $413; at Ssense 5. Burberry Prorsum Lace-Up Suede Ankle Boots, $475; at Net-A-Porter
Karla Deras, Karla's Closet
On Her Look: "A chunky, oversized knit paired with sparkly lamé pants, classic patent pumps, and a bold cuff is the perfect look for a holiday soirée."
1. Stella McCartney Christine Silk-Blend Lamé Tapered Pants, $531; at Net-A-Porter 2. Unisex Oversized Fisherman Turtleneck, $135; at American Apparel 3. Anouk Patent Leather Heel, $575; at Jimmy Choo 4. Bottega Veneta Knot Intrecciato Rings Clutch, $2,280; at Net-A-Porter 5. Karla Deras x Roman Luxe Blue Lapis 2 Stone Clutch, $137; at Revolve Clothing
Karen Blanchard of Where Did U Get That loves flirty, classic pieces for her holiday look.
1. Alexander McQueen Swarovski Union Jack Clutch, $2,295; at Matches 2. Lover Rosebud Asymmetric Lace Dress, $950; at Net-A-Porter 3. Gianvito Rossi Metallic Leather & PVC Pumps, $625; at Net-a-Porter