The great wide world of the Internet offered up some good nibbles today. Read on!
1. Eva Longoria has been tapped Maxim’s Woman of the Year for 2014. The star confesses that she was a “band geek” in high school. There’s hope for us all! [Maxim]
2. If you’re reading this from Middle America, you’re probably cold right now. If you’re on the East Coast, prepare yourself. [Jezebel]
4. How sad. Scott Disick is mourning the loss of his father, just two months after his mother passed away. [Us Weekly]
6. LOL: Drew Barrymore made her new husband watch all her films. “She was surprised and angry I hadn’t seen them,” he says. [Marie Claire]
8. We miss you, Frank Ocean. Here are the 50 most anticipated albums of 2014. [Complex]