TGIF, y’all! Here’s what had us riveted on the Internet today. Have a great weekend!
1. Because of course: Beyoncé and Jay Z rented out an entire zoo for Blue Ivy’s second birthday party. [TMZ]
2. Kate Upton will star in Sports Illustrated’s 50th anniversary issue, and she was shot in a low-gravity environment. Yes, like space. [Page Six]
4. British menswear brand Agi & Sam showed their Fall 2014 collection this week, and they walked all black models down the runway. [Style.com]
5. David Beckham isn’t the only one: here are the hottest athletes with fashion sponsorships. [Racked]
7. Oops! A Hollywood assistant accidentally sent an email CCing more than 200 A-listers. [Business Insider]
8. One Hollywood stylist predicts what beauty trends we’ll see on the Golden Globes red carpet this weekend! [Beauty High]