Photos of Kylie Jenner at Coachella are cool (kinda?), but if you could use some fresh eye candy within your IG feed, I’ve found that following some of the best home decor accounts provides an instant, well-rounded hit of design inspo, travel pics, food shots, and occasionally some fashion and beauty, too. Basically, you’ll be getting some good ideas and beautiful imagery, which definitely adds some much-needed variety to a celeb-heavy feed.
Here, 15 home design Insta counts you should be following right now.
- Iconic design magazine Metropolitan Home, originally launched in the 1980s, just got a major redesign and put out its first new new issue—follow @methomemag for millennial-friendly ideas.
2. Swedish design publication @residencemag offers spare, modern aesthetics.
3. Blogger/writer/stylist Michelle Halford, a.k.a. @thedesignchaser, has an eye for stylish spaces that pay homage to fashion.
View this post on Instagram
One more from my last night in Melbourne. My expression pretty much mirroring Twiggy's as I walked into Nat of @norsuinteriors beautiful home! To the incredible hosts Nat and Kristy and the Norsu team and to those that joined us, thank you for making my stay so memorable and thanks for all the lovely comments you have left here on IG. So lovely putting names to faces and great timing leading up to TDC's 4th birthday today too! 🎈🎉 #HipHipHooray #TDCxnorsu #Melbourne #TDCTurns4
4. Interior designer Brooke Wagner‘s grams of sun-soaked California rooms will brighten up your feed.
5. Even though many of lifestyle blogger Molly Madfis‘s shots have more white space than anything else, there’s something so gorgeous about them.
6. Live vicariously through lifestyle blogger Bri Emery’s lush travel, interior, and food pics: @designlovefest.
7. LA-based design shop @consortdesign posts ultra-modern inspo.
8. Up-and-coming New York-based interior designer Jenny Norris ‘grams spaces from her impressive portfolio, her travels, and the people she meets along the way.
10. MyDomaine features peeks into A-listers’ homes, plus vibrant food and floral photography.
11. Lifestyle blogger Victoria Smith, a.k.a. SF Girl by the Bay, grams girly interiors, colorful landscapes, and more.
12. Happy Habitat designer Karrie Kaneda posts sneak peeks of shoots she’s styled, fun bedrooms, and pure feel-good fodder like this gram:
13. Interior designer Megan Pflug posts shots of her Brooklyn-based home, projects, and inspiration.
14. LA-based design studio Commune features eye-popping art, architecture, graphics, and design.
15. Check out New York-based interior designer Anna Burke‘s feed for glimpses of her eclectic, modern projects.