Some might say that it’s too late for me to write my New Year’s resolutions- it is January 14th- but I say, better late than never. So here I go, in no particular order, my beauty goals:
1. Floss every single day. This sounds easy but it’s actually quite difficult as I consider it to be one of the most boring activities of all time. But as long as Seinfeld is on, I should be ok.
2. Stop stressing about things of which I cannot control. It is in my nature to stress about everything, but I cannot afford the wrinkles or the Botox.
3. Figure out why my neck hurts ALL the time. Even if that means that I have to stop working on a laptop, or that I just have to get a massage every week.
4. Get 8 hours of beauty sleep every night. It’s fun to stay out late dancing with Megan, Vivian, and Nicole, but I would rather look good (no offense girls).
5. No more sugary, minty drinks that are chock full of calories. J’adore mojitos (as evidenced above), but they’re not worth guilt-gym trip.
What are your New Year’s resolutions?