Rarely do I meet a woman who is actually excited to get into her summer bikini. In fact, according to Michele Promaulayko, Editor in Chief of Women’s Health, only one in five women is happy with how she looks. I fall into that camp! After trying gazillions of different fitness and diet plans, here’s why I like Promaulayko’s “6 Week Plan To Your Leanest, Hottest Body–Ever!” that she dishes out in her new book Look Better Naked.
1. The workouts are quick. I don’t love working out, but some of the routines are only 20 minutes long, which anyone should be able to handle–no excuses! The exercises tone up all over as well as target specific body parts women find most problematic.
2. The plan includes a nude attitude adjustment. Promaulayko points that improving your body confidence is just as important as getting in shape. If you can’t flaunt it, why fight for it, right?
3. The diet is delicious and doable. The book is packed with easy-to-follow eating guidelines and yummy recipes. To give you a taste of how easy her advice is, here are a few of the tips I really like:
• Eat Dessert. Yes, you heard right! A small amount tells your body the meal is over and it’s time to stop eating.
• Always Snack at 3 p.m. A low-calorie snack can prevent you from binging on high-cal foods later on.
• Buy organic bread because it’ll most likely have fiber counts that put the conventional choices to shame.
• My favorite: The Signature Look Better Naked Cocktail! Recipe: Shake 2 oz. vodka, 1 oz St. Germain (an elderflower liqueur), and 1/2 oz fresh lime juice with ice. Strain and garnish with fresh mint. YUM!
Win a copy of Look Better Naked!
In the comments box below, share your favorite tip on how you feel most confident in a bikini and you’ll automatically be entered to win a free copy of the book. Contest ends June 3 at 5 P.M. EST. Please read the full rules and regulations for more details.
Congrats to our winner Tasha. Thanks to everyone who entered and shared their secrets to a great bikini body!