If writing is your thing and you want to be part of something revolutionary, drop us a line!
StyleCaster is looking for ambitious, talented and creative Junior Team Members to assist the Editorial Content and Fashion teams for the Fall 2011 semester.
All editorial applicants must possess strong editing and proofreading skills, and basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
You should be up to date on breaking fashion industry news, and be as familiar with prominent bloggers as you are with international editors.
We want you to think outside of the box and pitch story ideas to the editors, and you should be able to hit the ground running, producing content your first day on the job. Needless to say, you should be familiar with the voice and the content of StyleCaster if you apply.
You just might be the right guy or gal for the job if you can:
- Tell us why Proenza Schouler is called Proenza Schouler.
- Tell us who Stevie Dance is, where she’s from, and why she’s awesome.
- Name which designer is cleaning up the mess Lindsay Lohan left at Ungaro.
- Pick models like Patricia van der Vliet and Ginta Lapina out in a crowd.
- Go up to industry greats like Anna Sui and Simon Doonan with a tape recorder and get a quick quote without chickening out.
If this sounds like your dream job, contact us ASAP! E-mail your resume and a couple of writing samples to intern @ stylecaster.com with “Editorial JTM,” “Fashion JTM” or “Beauty JTM” as the subject line.